Law School Discussion

What's for Lunch?

pikey

• Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
Re: What's for Lunch?
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2006, 11:48:13 AM »
Some Caribbean style veggie dish that I cannot remember the name of (ratoutait or something :-\)

You're probably referring to ratatouille, which is actually french (and gross in my opinion  ;))

« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2006, 11:50:17 AM »
spinach+rita croissant and a cup of black coffee...
I want some nice food....I hate suburbs :-[

orangie

• GULC '10
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2006, 12:16:00 PM »
Some Caribbean style veggie dish that I cannot remember the name of (ratoutait or something :-\)

You're probably referring to ratatouille, which is actually french (and gross in my opinion  ;))

yeah, that's it.  I wasn't impressed, to tell you the truth, but it was the only veggie choice so I took it :)  And they called it Caribbean style ratatouille (how do you even say it? ???)

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2006, 12:17:03 PM »

yeah, that's it.  I wasn't impressed, to tell you the truth, but it was the only veggie choice so I took it :)  And they called it Caribbean style ratatouille (how do you even say it? ???)

shoulda had some meat skewers, Jamaican style.

mmmmmmmmm

pikey

• Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 06, 2006, 01:29:05 PM »

rat-ta-too-ey

thestradgirl

• where dreams you dare to dream really do come true
    • MSN Messenger - hanui@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - thestradgirl
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2006, 01:33:01 PM »
Stuffed crust pizza with pepproni, mild sausage, beef, green pepper, mushrooms, red onion, diced tomatoes, pineapple, and mozzarella cheese. And garlic bread. a small apple and tomatoes.

Yeah.

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2006, 01:38:05 PM »
Stuffed crust pizza with pepproni, mild sausage, beef, green pepper, mushrooms, red onion, diced tomatoes, pineapple, and mozzarella cheese. And garlic bread. a small apple and tomatoes.

Yeah.

and you think THAT will keep you from making out with Anna?

well, yes, it will, but just 4 today!

annab

• I will not pay taxes for war, thank you very much
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2006, 03:55:46 PM »

Yeah.

and you think THAT will keep you from making out with Anna?

well, yes, it will, but just 4 today!

Man, you're obsessed.  :D

wannaB1L

• Mike Nifong '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2006, 10:37:58 PM »
small McDonald's Side Salad with Newman's lite Vinegrette, Orange Juice diluted with water, and some coffee left over from the morning.

Zam

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2006, 09:06:38 AM »
Homemade vegetarian french onion soup. Mmm...