Law School Discussion

e

143argh

e
« on: October 12, 2006, 06:59:13 PM »
e

Re: When believable person posts a score thread.....
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 06:59:35 PM »
scale

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 07:05:03 PM »
If its -12 ill beat off on the spot

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 07:09:58 PM »
Will you check your email, or find out the scale first?
rofl

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 07:43:51 PM »
I won't know what the scale is since I took the undisclosed test...I hate you all

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 08:06:21 PM »
i would want to know my score asap... finding out the scale isn't going to change what that e-mail says...

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 08:17:17 PM »
I'll probably look at my score first - I haven't looked at any post mortem stuff (and I barely remember the test now anyway), so I have no clue how many questions I missed - the scale will tell me nothing, but probably will increase my stress level anyway :-P  Better to just see my score then flock to this board for mass discussion :)

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 08:39:26 PM »
I'll probably look at my score first - I haven't looked at any post mortem stuff (and I barely remember the test now anyway), so I have no clue how many questions I missed - the scale will tell me nothing, but probably will increase my stress level anyway :-P  Better to just see my score then flock to this board for mass discussion :)
[/quote

Ditto.

The question for me is...If you're at work when the scores are released, do you check them and risk a potential nervous breakdown in front of your coworkers, or do you drive home like a bat out of hell to check them in the privacy of your alcohol stocked home? 

Personally, I might just give my best friend my email password and have her check and at least warn me how much alcohol I'll have to drink that night.

Hah ... I vote for privacy of alcohol stocked home (reminds me - to do list: BUY BOOZE!)  I would NEVER want someone else to see my score before me, though ... *shudder*

Brito

• AOL Instant Messenger - ViolaLovesMusic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 11:45:07 PM »
Will you check your email, or find out the scale first?

Score.  Considering the vast amounts of caffeine I consume, I don't think my little heart could handle seeing the scale first.

EEtoJD

• Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2006, 10:39:13 AM »
If its -12 ill beat off on the spot

LOL! I just picture seeing a -12 and someone, with a totally deadpan look on his face, whipping his schlong out and whacking it.