Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: T3 & T4 Acceptances and Rejections 2007  (Read 174387 times)

S2X

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: T3 & T4 Acceptances and Rejections 2007
« Reply #1080 on: February 05, 2007, 09:51:44 PM »
Hey Para, I hope you get in to SLU!   :)

Matokah

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ice? In Sacramento? Hmm. . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: February 05, 2007, 10:14:30 PM »
Ack, what is this: the day of crappy news?  :-\

ptown: I guess I should feel grateful that Marquette gave me 8K. . .but I'm still going to ask them for more during my visit next week.  ;D

Nothing in the mail for me today except an invite to Pacific McGeorge's Legal Scholars Day (which looked suspiciously like a scholarship letter. . .c'mon McGeorge!  I love you!  :-*).  I guess I should feel lucky, considering the news everyone else has gotten.

Edited: because as much as I want to complain about work, I probably shouldn't do it on a message board.  Sigh.

Also, Para!  Congrats on SLU!  See?  The gems are still to come!  I still can't wait for your first acceptance.  It's gonna be good! :)

Oh yes.  And I discovered a scholarship that'll pay all of law school. . .except the application's due in 1 week and there's about 15 essays to write, 18 pages of financial aid paperwork to fill out, 2 required LORs, and a boatload of other fun stuff to deal with.  Oy.  Yet I'm stubborn enough to plan on trying to get it complete in time anyway.  ;D
University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law 2010!!

(LSN)

Para Legal

• Sr. Citizen
  • Go Pipers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: February 05, 2007, 11:16:48 PM »
Hey Para, I hope you get in to SLU!   :)
Me too!! Is it a top choice for you?

Cheers,

Para  ;)
Hamline University School of Law
1L

Para Legal

• Sr. Citizen
  • Go Pipers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: February 05, 2007, 11:19:16 PM »
Oh yes.  And I discovered a scholarship that'll pay all of law school. . .except the application's due in 1 week and there's about 15 essays to write, 18 pages of financial aid paperwork to fill out, 2 required LORs, and a boatload of other fun stuff to deal with.  Oy.  Yet I'm stubborn enough to plan on trying to get it complete in time anyway.  ;D

So Matokah... where's Boalt in your siggie?

Lo afpatli, indeed...

Cheers,

Para  ;)
1L

keepitsimple

• Sr. Citizen
  • What else we doing here?
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #1084 on: February 05, 2007, 11:39:23 PM »
PARA nice job... I REALLY hope you get in. They dinged me but I will still root for ya to get in

On another note does anyone have a clue (or at least narrowed it down) to where they are headed in Aug?

Para Legal

• Sr. Citizen
  • Go Pipers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: February 05, 2007, 11:53:53 PM »
PARA nice job... I REALLY hope you get in. They dinged me but I will still root for ya to get in

On another note does anyone have a clue (or at least narrowed it down) to where they are headed in Aug?

Awww, shucks Keepit...I thanks ya.

Cheers,

Para  :D
1L

kennybattle

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: February 06, 2007, 09:43:09 AM »
Para,

Congrats on the SLU waitlist!!  I hope they accept you
Marquette University Law School Class of 2010

kimmie

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1087 on: February 06, 2007, 10:10:01 AM »
In at TEXAS TECH!!!!!

carlylerun

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: February 06, 2007, 10:44:30 AM »
Para,

That's great, good luck with the WL at SLU. You should make contact with the admissions office, let them know your still really interested and specifically why. I'm told this helps quite a bit with getting attention on waitlists...I should know, I'm on five of them. :D

ihope i hope

• Sr. Citizen
  • I will be living in a cardboard box....forever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: February 06, 2007, 05:46:16 PM »
Go, go para, it's your birthday, we gonna party like it's your birthday....

Got a call from the Dean of admissions at Western New England today, but I was in class :(  I called back, apperently they close at 4:30 (!!!), left a message.  Let's hope it's good news from them... I can't imagine they are calling to ding me because that would be cruel and unusual punishment, and then I would have to sue them ;)

Head up- If anyone lives by a Steve and Barry's, they havea great t-shirt for future lawyers out there for 7 bucks.. it says "Swindel and Schister Law Firm, We'll sue anybody"  I thought it was cute but I think Schister has some sort of racial undertones and I'm afraid to wear it for fear of offending someone.  Anyone know?

I'm averaging one "in" week since I went complete.  This is nice, I hope it doesn't run out!
Shippin' off to Buffalo, to find my wooden leg!