Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: T3 & T4 Acceptances and Rejections 2007  (Read 171202 times)

P.U.S.H

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: T3 & T4 Acceptances and Rejections 2007
« Reply #420 on: December 22, 2006, 06:59:20 PM »
Sent off the bulk of my apps today - rest go out tomorrow, but I have a question...

Widener - They have the free online app but don't let you attach anything to it (if you apply through their website). Should I send my other attachments by mail or just take my chances with the app and PS?

I think this is a question best suited for their admssions office. I would give them a call if I were you. Good luck!

actually I wanted to know if it happened to anyone else and what they did... thanks.

I guess no one applied to Widener... thanks for the help everyone  :-\

Congrats on the acceptances - I guess I'll only come to this thread if I have news.
Everday I'm HUSL'in

contrapositive

• Sr. Citizen
  • "your power was given to you"
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: December 22, 2006, 09:15:01 PM »
Found out yesterday I was accepted at Ohio Northern.  Called to set up a tour and they transfered me to the assistant dean of admissions and she said she had just signed my admissions letter and congratulated me.  

Congrats southpa!  Cool phone call!

Mato...Give a school a call, I did to faulkner and I thought it was cool that the admin director was immediately aware of status of my file and in one breath assured me that they had just taken a pause in reveiws for the xmas break

I'll be joining this thread as well, my December LSAT didn't go exactly as planned. I have to submit some more apps, however, I'm confident we'll all do great this admissions cycle!

Lew31...good luck, your LSAT score may lead you on the most incredible journey of your life...take advantage of whatever opportunity any of the l schools offer you and the friends you will make...put stock into yourself and not just a school...

hypergex...beautiful rebound!  you will taking law school exams this time next year!

Anywho, with my new 162 I am going to be a traitor and apply to some t1/t2, although my first choice at this point is still probably going to stay at UMKC t3.

ptown...wow! you are a genius! you destroyed the LSAT, period...that is higher than the medians of just about any l school. Congrats!

Lew31

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: December 22, 2006, 10:39:12 PM »
Good advice  :)

Matokah

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ice? In Sacramento? Hmm. . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: December 23, 2006, 12:08:33 AM »
contrapositive: Maybe I will!  Just you watch me. . .I'll call Emory and demand my completion notice (seriously, it's been a month and a half).  Somehow I doubt that'll result in an acceptance, though.  :D

I did call Marquette and spoke with a really friendly woman, but I was already accepted, so I don't think that counts either.

Keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow's mail will be some last minute good news for all of us!
University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law 2010!!

(LSN)

PantherHawk

• View Profile
« Reply #424 on: December 23, 2006, 01:25:41 AM »
Accepted to Drake University

LSAT 163
UGPA 2.66

Bouzie1982

« Reply #425 on: December 23, 2006, 12:02:41 PM »
Hey In at hofstra, I think im one of the first to receive notice based on LSN.   Priority mail package this morning with a nice gray tshirt--PERFECT TIME FOR REGIFTING!

Also, offered a full-ride :)

Good luck to everyone interested in Hofstra!

rev up the red!!!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • the numbers.. eek!!
« Reply #426 on: December 23, 2006, 02:27:08 PM »
congrats on hofstra!! free ride.. that is sick!!!

i wish every school sent tshirts with acceptances, that would surely be worth the 60bucks to apply! i would be extremly pumped to have a collection of tshirts from various law schools across the country!! (seriously)

on a side note.. i got deferred from florida... with my numbers i am surprised it isnt a straight up rejection! although.. i am sure that is to follow...

Matokah

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ice? In Sacramento? Hmm. . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: December 23, 2006, 05:00:27 PM »
Congrats Bouzie and PantherHawk!! :)

likeitshard: are you my twin?  Last time I applied, I bought t-shirts/sweatshirts at all the schools I visited (except Cardozo because they kind of upset me when I went there. :P).  I've got a Seton Hall sweatshirt, a Hamline zip-up, a UoP sweatshirt (that was free for going to their Legal Scholars Day!), a Catholic t-shirt and a USD t-shirt.  I'm such a dork, and I know once I decide on a specific school, I can never wear any of that merchandise again, but oh well.

And, to add to my collection, DePaul sent me an XL t-shirt today!  That's 3 pieces of mail from them in a week.  They like me.  They really like me.  ;D
University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law 2010!!

(LSN)

Bouzie1982

« Reply #428 on: December 23, 2006, 05:02:53 PM »
Congrats Bouzie and PantherHawk!! :)

likeitshard: are you my twin?  Last time I applied, I bought t-shirts/sweatshirts at all the schools I visited (except Cardozo because they kind of upset me when I went there. :P).  I've got a Seton Hall sweatshirt, a Hamline zip-up, a UoP sweatshirt (that was free for going to their Legal Scholars Day!), a Catholic t-shirt and a USD t-shirt.  I'm such a dork, and I know once I decide on a specific school, I can never wear any of that merchandise again, but oh well.

And, to add to my collection, DePaul sent me an XL t-shirt today!  That's 3 pieces of mail from them in a week.  They like me.  They really like me.  ;D

Tell DePaul you want some sweatpants and a hoodie or NO DEAL!

COngrats on your wardrobe ;)   ...Oh and your acceptances too of course!

Jhuen_the_bird

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: December 23, 2006, 05:35:18 PM »
Not a tier 3/4, but I just got into UC law (cincinnati) - my first choice!  YAY!