Law School Discussion

President_Baccaga

Re: What are you going to do after you get your score?
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 12:56:46 PM »
What's up with everyone needing a reason to have sex? 

For me, sex everyday of the week (twice on Sunday) just because I feel like it (and my girlfriend usually does as well; otherwise I take her by storm and violate her)...  ;)

Conclusion: There are many things in this world for which you need a reason to do them; sex is not one of these things.

jer

• i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2006, 01:10:50 PM »
if i got a 170, i'll only send out a couple of apps,
if i got below 170, i'll send out about 6

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2006, 04:49:24 PM »
What's up with everyone needing a reason to have sex? 

For me, sex everyday of the week (twice on Sunday) just because I feel like it (and my girlfriend usually does as well; otherwise I take her by storm and violate her)...  ;)

Conclusion: There are many things in this world for which you need a reason to do them; sex is not one of these things.

um, creepy, even in joke form

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2006, 05:12:30 PM »
Well after waving my hands around in the air prior to opening the email in a stressed out sure-I-bombed Hermione-esque manner ... I will either -

- Slump in my chair w/ a knot in the pit of my stomach if I do much worse than expected

- Jump around in relief if I do as well or better than expected

Then if it is much "worse than I expected" talk to ppl and strongly consider retaking.

Otherwise ... it depends on the day of the week.  If it's a Friday/Saturday ... I will party!  Most of my weekend actitivities are lined up for the rest of the month anyway, so there will be something fun for me to do no matter what ... I think there will be a very drunk halloween party on the 21st, so yeah ... drowning my sorrows in alcohol or celebrating my glee w/ alcohol. :)  The 20th I'm seeing Nightmare Before Christmas 3-D, so that will help me retreat to my childhood and forget law school crap.

Honestly, though ... I don't think I'll be able to totally relax until I am 100% finished applying ... and right now I've barely begun (although I hope to be finished by Thanksgiving at the LATEST) ... and even then I might still be on edge until I find out :-P

President_Baccaga

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2006, 05:15:34 PM »
um, creepy, even in joke form

Don't be jealous...

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 06:56:52 PM »
shoot myself in the head?  ???

President_Baccaga

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2006, 07:07:56 PM »

Come on now; think of the people that would have to clean that mess up!  There are many other methods that you could utilize that would spare the mess!

iscoredawaitlist

• The beagle puppy of anticipation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2006, 07:14:14 PM »
bathe?

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2006, 07:15:11 PM »
bathe?

Gotta wash that dirty, dirty LSAT feeling off ...

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2006, 08:55:07 PM »

Come on now; think of the people that would have to clean that mess up!  There are many other methods that you could utilize that would spare the mess!
yea then again i'll be helping out the economy. Someone will have to clean the mess up, so someone will have to be hired. That person will need to use towels and cleaning products, so that would help out those producers. The tax money from all of those things would contribute to a society as a whole. Good deal if you ask me.