Law School Discussion

I got a 180 but i know I missed a few questions - should i retake?

->Soon

• View Profile
Re: I got a 180 but i know I missed a few questions - should i retake?
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 12:25:25 PM »
http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/departments/adultlearning/?article=pathtocorneroffice

something for you pitiful people that didnt get a 180 to remeember....

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2006, 01:43:28 PM »
i look at it from the angle, if you have talent AND drive, youll do good no matter what your school...

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2006, 03:48:20 PM »

I'm glad to finally hear someone poke fun at some of the goings-on in this discussion!

Its true- some people are freaking out about not getting a 170+- but i believe its true as well, that if you do have a good gpa, and extra-curriculars- youre gonna do good!

What bothers me about some people that I know that have applied- is that they have these excellent gpas, and lsat scores, but no community service, or work experience or anything like that!
Am I crazy- or does that stuff really count for something!

Or am I wasting my time- and should I just go back to focusing solely on my gpa this next year??

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2006, 03:51:58 PM »
im not the one to ask for that.

cejeff

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2006, 03:53:05 PM »
You may wanna retake. A less-than-perfect LSAT is a 50/50 shot at YLS. 60/40 @ HLS. Unless you're goona whore out your GPA forget Boalt..

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2006, 06:09:25 PM »
Why didn't you cancel immediately?  You know that score is going to hang like a spector on your permanent LSAC report.

Good luck getting into Yale now, dude.

some weird girl

• Hobbs I object!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - icyandcoldgirl
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2006, 09:46:45 PM »
I retook a year and a test later, I took the June 2005 LSAT got a 164, and after advice from LSDers on the OTB I retook :) I hope I did better, I want Cornell, not Harvard or Yale but Cornell, because its close to my old home, where I've always wanted to go and damnit I want it bad  ;D fyi my lsac gpa is only a 3.3 where my degree is a 3.5 sucks big time :(

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2006, 08:36:20 AM »
I retook a year and a test later, I took the June 2005 LSAT got a 164, and after advice from LSDers on the OTB I retook :) I hope I did better, I want Cornell, not Harvard or Yale but Cornell, because its close to my old home, where I've always wanted to go and damnit I want it bad  ;D fyi my lsac gpa is only a 3.3 where my degree is a 3.5 sucks big time :(

your nuts  3.5 and a 164 is very good...

some weird girl

• Hobbs I object!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - icyandcoldgirl
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2006, 10:14:00 AM »

not nuts, just obsessive

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2006, 10:16:29 AM »

not nuts, just obsessive

relax

take time to eat the roses...

and who wants to live in NYC?

that yellow snow isnt food coloring!