Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Rank test centers?  (Read 953 times)

lsharris

• View Profile
    • Email
Rank test centers?
« on: August 25, 2004, 03:19:19 AM »
Does anyone know of a site that ranks test centers in a given area?  I saw one before but only read it for entertainment purposes at the time since it never occurred to me that my first choice would be booked!

Now I have a choice of 2 that I can't remember which was better.

Help!

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Rank test centers?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004, 03:38:13 PM »
Does anyone know of a site that ranks test centers in a given area?  I saw one before but only read it for entertainment purposes at the time since it never occurred to me that my first choice would be booked!

Now I have a choice of 2 that I can't remember which was better.

Help!

You read test site ratings for entertainment?  You're a nerd :)  Hee hee.

Here you go:
http://www.kaptest.com/repository/templates/ArticleInitDroplet.jhtml?_relPath=/repository/content/HF_Pages/HF_test_sites.html

Good luck!
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

lsharris

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2004, 03:52:09 PM »
Finally!!  THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!  That was the one I saw before.

Yes, I just wnated to read what other people said - kind of like reading the LSAT horror stories posts.  :)

Thanks again!  I really appreciate it!
Lisa

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2004, 04:47:33 PM »
Finally!!  THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!  That was the one I saw before.

Yes, I just wnated to read what other people said - kind of like reading the LSAT horror stories posts.  :)

Thanks again!  I really appreciate it!
Lisa

Hee hee, I agree with your reasoning for reading it for entertainment.  I originally started doing that, but then I read bad stuff about where I had signed up to take my test, so then it became non-entertainment, and I changed my test center to one that was very favorably reviewed (Whitter Law School in Costa Mesa, if you're in SoCal too; it was a very good test site).
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

lsharris

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2004, 04:16:28 AM »
Actually, I'm in AZ.  I remember reading about a site that pretty much sucked, but didn't remember which it was.  Turns out it WAS one of the two remaining choices I had, so with your help, I've now avoided that testing location.

:)

I can't believe ASU West was booked when I checked!  You'd think they'd just open another room - that's what they did in February.

Oh, well, I'll just have to deal...

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2004, 04:41:54 AM »
Actually, I'm in AZ.  I remember reading about a site that pretty much sucked, but didn't remember which it was.  Turns out it WAS one of the two remaining choices I had, so with your help, I've now avoided that testing location.

:)

I can't believe ASU West was booked when I checked!  You'd think they'd just open another room - that's what they did in February.

Oh, well, I'll just have to deal...

What was the sucky location?  I may have never heard of it, but I'm just curious.  I figure if I've heard of ASU West despite being in California, maybe I've heard of some other places too :)

Anyhoo, I'm glad the site helped you out.  :)  Good luck!

inthesun

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2004, 11:51:08 AM »
lsharris:

When I checked the rankings, they said ASU Main sucked.  I, too, was unable to get ASU West.  Well, I took it there anyway, and it was awesome.  Only 20 or so people were there, and we had those library cubicles as our desks (look at the banner that says 'time to move on'...it's the desk on the far right).  Everything went quickly, we didn't have to compete with a mob of people for the bathroom or vending machines, and the desks were huge (even compared to the pic I referred to). 

Out of curiosity, where are you taking your test?