Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

How do you feel about your predicted LSAT score?

I got a 175+  I could have done better but ill take it!
 5 (12.5%)
I got around a 170. I rock!
 9 (22.5%)
I scored 165-170, should I cancel?
 12 (30%)
I score a 160-165, see you in December...
 13 (32.5%)
I scored less than a 160, im going to either A: Slit my wrists. B: Work at McDonald's
 0 (0%)
I scored in the 150's. I'm going to apply to a tier 2 school and become a successful lawyer!...LOL, j/k. I just got accepted to McDonald's!
 1 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: How do you feel about your predicted LSAT score?  (Read 1356 times)

Drainer

How do you feel about your predicted LSAT score?
« on: October 06, 2006, 12:40:51 PM »
 :(

StudentUVA

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: How do you feel about your predicted LSAT score?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 12:45:15 PM »
No idea... RC is very debated and i'm just not sure. Optimistically i could have gotten as high as a 174, pessimistically as low as a 165.  :-[

Vick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 12:52:59 PM »
I don't know.  I used to be feel very well about my performance on the games, but I've really been questioning lately.  I migh thave missed a few crucial rules.  I'm nervous and I really think I'll be retaking in December.  Probably very low 160's or high 150s.   :(

Jhuen_the_bird

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 01:01:24 PM »
Um ... what a bitchy poll.  I predict that I scored in the upper 150's and you can still get into some tier 1 and most tier 2 with that.  And you can be very successful even going to a tier 3 or 4 school.

What is with the elitism on this board?

sven

• MSN Messenger - sven--@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 01:30:46 PM »
Um ... what a bitchy poll.  I predict that I scored in the upper 150's and you can still get into some tier 1 and most tier 2 with that.  And you can be very successful even going to a tier 3 or 4 school.

Everyone that plays the card that they are 'elites' are only doing so because they're in the same 150-165 boat as everyone else. I'm hoping for high 150's to mid 160's. Hooray for TTT.

sven

• MSN Messenger - sven--@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 01:47:56 PM »

Everyone that plays the card that they are 'elites' are only doing so because they're in the same 150-165 boat as everyone else. I'm hoping for high 150's to mid 160's. Hooray for TTT.

Rofl no. Some of these guys are elites.

Yes. But. Some of them simply want you to think that they are...

mjb

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 02:00:40 PM »
Um ... what a bitchy poll.  I predict that I scored in the upper 150's and you can still get into some tier 1 and most tier 2 with that.  And you can be very successful even going to a tier 3 or 4 school.

No *&^% its disgusting. I was a little angered by this as well.

Jhuen_the_bird

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 02:08:24 PM »
Um ... what a bitchy poll.  I predict that I scored in the upper 150's and you can still get into some tier 1 and most tier 2 with that.  And you can be very successful even going to a tier 3 or 4 school.

No sh*t its disgusting. I was a little angered by this as well.

Yeah ... it seems like some people take this test a little *too* seriously - I am aware it is important (of course), but it isn't life or death ... and in 5-10 years who cares what you got on the LSAT so long as you are happily living your life (as an attorney or ... perhaps some of us will find different though just as worthwhile and interesting paths - the future is undetermined).  It's ridiculous to even joke about killing yourself or working at McDonald's b/c you don't score over a 165  ::)

mjb

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2006, 02:13:40 PM »

Yeah ... it seems like some people take this test a little *too* seriously - I am aware it is important (of course), but it isn't life or death ... and in 5-10 years who cares what you got on the LSAT so long as you are happily living your life (as an attorney or ... perhaps some of us will find different though just as worthwhile and interesting paths - the future is undetermined).  It's ridiculous to even joke about killing yourself or working at McDonald's b/c you don't score over a 165  ::)

Exactly.

JGR

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2006, 02:23:15 PM »
Maybe some people find the test more important because they aren't female private part footing around, wondering whether they even want to go to law school.