Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: postmortems on the day of the test  (Read 3755 times)

misconductor

• View Profile
postmortems on the day of the test
« on: October 06, 2006, 03:05:39 AM »
i know most of u guys are not aware of this or if you are then you think it doesn't matter much for whatever reasons, but people in asia, i.e. china, japan, south korea, taiwan, etc.... all take their lsat about 14-18 hrs after their west coast counterpart and this website is very well known by people preparing for lsat almost anywhere. someone last time mentioned "well there are only about 100 testtakers in the entire nation of china blah blah", well u know what i bet u there are thousands.. and most of them probably scored as high if not higher than most of you because of your ignorance to talk about the test right after when it's apparently not appropriate to do so. i know i'll be hated for saying this but what's unfair is unfair and it should not go on.

misconductor

• View Profile
Re: postmortems on the day of the test
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 03:40:56 AM »
u r missing something. while you guys took it on 9/30 8:30 was it? they took it on 10/1 8:30 in their time.

lsatsucker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 12:09:50 PM »
u r missing something. while you guys took it on 9/30 8:30 was it? they took it on 10/1 8:30 in their time.

if that is true, than its ridicolous. this could explain why the scale has been so messed up recenetly. if these guys accees this site, which they probably do, there is a site thats in chininse that has every lsast published, lr lg bibes, kpalan book, princeton for anybody to access for free, they definetly surf this board. thy probably all score at least 165+ which makes the scale suck for everybody else since there almost guranteed a high score just by looking at the pm list, the pm lists are almost 98 percent accurate. this really bothers me.

StudentUVA

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 12:11:46 PM »
LSAC can't be so stupid now can they? Those people should get a different test then just like the Sabbath takers.

lsatsucker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 12:14:57 PM »
LSAC can't be so stupid now can they? Those people should get a different test then just like the Sabbath takers.

i dont think that people who take the lsat in other countries take different tests, they get teh same test. otherwise on the lsac webiste it would say "those who wish to take the lsat in a different country will get an undisclosed test" but they do not.

StudentUVA

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 12:17:15 PM »
In that case i should've taken mine in china.

lsatsucker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 12:25:41 PM »
In that case i should've taken mine in china.

this doesnt bother you. the lsat is supposed to make the admission proccess an equal playing field. now is if these guys see the test before everybody else then they already have a higher score which will def lower or comprimise everybodies percentile

sleepygoof

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 12:27:32 PM »
Isn't it true that they're ahead of us, in terms of time zones.  So they probably took the test before us, not after. 

StudentUVA

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2006, 12:30:17 PM »
Isn't it true that they're ahead of us, in terms of time zones.  So they probably took the test before us, not after. 
that's what i'm thinking.

Drainer

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2006, 12:34:22 PM »
Wtf, since when does China matter?

People in china don't become lawyers...they farm gold in World of Warcraft.