Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 5  (Read 1861 times)

LSATitUpToHereWithThis

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Just raised my low estimate 10 points baby!

How's that for adaptation? I think it's proportional to the development of my pre-frontal cortex.

Ha!  I never imagined myself laughing out loud at an LSAT joke.  this thing makes you crazy.

C'mon, we're family.
"You know the difference between novels and nonfiction? Fiction needs logic. If you invented the story of O.J. before the trial, it wouldn't have sold. No one would believe it."
ROY BLACK

StudentUVA

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Screw that. Here is what i imagine: opening my email and getting a 180, despite of the fact that i misread one of the rules on the last game. That would rock.

sven

• MSN Messenger - sven--@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
I would feel really bummed/disappointed (like that sinking stomach feeling) for a bit.  I would probably tell people that I "didn't do as well as I thought and I am retaking in December" ... but I probably wouldn't tell my score to most ppl (many of my friends/family don't even know the scale or anything about it).  The thought of retaking it ... going through that ... studying more ... it makes me depressed and a little sick to my stomach.  :'(

I guess I would call up Princeton Review and tell them I bombed and they owe me more classes ... at least that would keep me somewhat motivated, but I would be embarrassed, b/c I think the same lady is teaching it this fall that taught my class.  I enjoyed the class and feel it helped a lot, but I feel so "eh" about the test.  UGH.  WHY COULDN'T I HAVE SLEPT MORE AND DONE BETTER ON THE GAMES!  The games had become my strongest section, but I think I only got like 60% correct on this test :(  damn damn damn.

If I get over 155 I will be satisfied and not retake.  Below 155 ... serious thinking ... Below 150, heaven forbid, I would definitely retake.

I hear ya... I'm hoping for the 155 also. I'm thinking I'll be fine; I was getting 160-164 or prep tests.

Reach

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Someone already mentioned it, but your scores are likely to come back before the official date on the LSAC site.  They said in June that we'd get our scores July 3, but mine arrived in my email June 29, 17 days after I took the test.  The email came in at about 3pm, but I think people started getting them around 1pm or so.

That's not too bad then, eh?  Only about two weeks to go for score reports.  The wait should get easier.

LSATitUpToHereWithThis

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I think a simple way to explain the passage was that a new lenient approach to dealing with bankruptcy, while moving away from punitive damages, is an attempt at instilling an attitude of "second chances" to help keep society healthy while the overall goal is a healthy economy.

Punitive - punish and scare companies straight for good economy.

Non-Punitive - help restore and maintain so creditors, companies, workers, society and the economy are all healthy and happy.
"You know the difference between novels and nonfiction? Fiction needs logic. If you invented the story of O.J. before the trial, it wouldn't have sold. No one would believe it."
ROY BLACK

Root Hog

• Sr. Citizen
  • The USA PATRIOT Act
    • View Profile
    • LSN
From a vet, the score will be released on the 20th. It has historically come no later than the FRiday before the Monday LSAC lists as the e-mail release date. Usually late afternoon so they can get the hell out of the office before calls come flooding in. Inn fact, DEC 04 (or OCT 05) was released on the Thursaday before and a Wednesday was once accomplished.

iSalute

• Sr. Citizen
  • Freedom don't come free
    • View Profile
    • Check us out...
Well, my lowest estimates score is a 120...looks like I have nothing to worry about here.
The University of San Diego c/o 2011.

http://themeaningofmadness.blogspot.com/

mjb

Well, my lowest estimates score is a 120...looks like I have nothing to worry about here.

I would suggest that you randomly bubble answers. Your test taking technique steers you away from the actual correct answer.
 ;D

iSalute

• Sr. Citizen
  • Freedom don't come free
    • View Profile
    • Check us out...

I would suggest that you randomly bubble answers. Your test taking technique steers you away from the actual correct answer.
 ;D

hahahahah
The University of San Diego c/o 2011.

http://themeaningofmadness.blogspot.com/

Ibsulon

• View Profile
I take it again, I get my 172, and say eff the LSAC :D