Law School Discussion

Do you think LSAC reads LSD?

143argh

Do you think LSAC reads LSD?
« on: October 05, 2006, 03:13:42 PM »
Now I don't think it's anybody's job to read it (though who knows, maybe they have to watch and make sure undisclosed tests stay as such), but don't you think some pyschometricians (rofl at powerscore bible joke I still remember--emphasis on pyscho however you spell it...) check it out?

I mean with a click they can see the opinions of tons of top test takers. Seems like some would do it for fun. I know I would if I was in their shoes. Maybe check out some debated LR questions to see some which might be removed from scoring. At least in their free time.

Hah. Actually, if I was working their, I'd create an LSATINSIDER account and just feed us false info. It'd be great. (course then they'd probably lose their jobs... especially if they mistakenly told the truth!)

Re: Do you think LSAC reads LSD?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 03:18:00 PM »
I work for LSAC, although I'm not technically supposed to surf the web while working.

But, yes, we do.

We use your input to craft more difficult tests.

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 03:22:21 PM »
I work for LSAC, although I'm not technically supposed to surf the web while working.

But, yes, we do.

seriously?

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 03:23:56 PM »

seriously?
[/quote]

The hook is set.

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 03:24:31 PM »

seriously?

Yes.  We noted an extreme RC-phobia recently, so we included a difficult RC section.

skeeball

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 03:24:58 PM »

But, yes, we do.

seriously?

::)

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 03:27:56 PM »

ATTENTION: Lex Luthor does NOT work for LSAC. How do I know this? Well I work for LSAC of course.

(Scale is -12 BTW HOPE I DON'T LOSE MY JOB)

Did you read that note I just threw into your cubicle?

mjb

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2006, 03:29:54 PM »
Now I don't think it's anybody's job to read it (though who knows, maybe they have to watch and make sure undisclosed tests stay as such), but don't you think some pyschometricians (rofl at powerscore bible joke I still remember--emphasis on pyscho however you spell it...) check it out?

I mean with a click they can see the opinions of tons of top test takers. Seems like some would do it for fun. I know I would if I was in their shoes. Maybe check out some debated LR questions to see some which might be removed from scoring. At least in their free time.

Hah. Actually, if I was working their, I'd create an LSATINSIDER account and just feed us false info. It'd be great. (course then they'd probably lose their jobs... especially if they mistakenly told the truth!)

Let me ask you this... Do you look at work related message boards on your off time? Hell no. I highly doubt anyone there does.

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2006, 03:30:26 PM »

No because LSAC employees DON'T WORK IN CUBICLES THEY'RE NOT THAT BIG!!!!

Sory lex, you've just been outed!!!!

Not really, I was just testing you.  Everyone knows LSAC employees work in a corn field.

cassise

• To eliminate any confusion
    • AOL Instant Messenger - cassise0414
    • View Profile
    • My journey to law school starting soph year
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2006, 03:33:57 PM »
we need LSATInsider in here to call his uncle and clear this up.