Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: HYS with a 2.5 and 160?  (Read 89603 times)

Zam

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Zamora's 0%-100% LSAT Calculator and PSA Thread
« Reply #260 on: October 27, 2006, 03:43:40 PM »
LIsten!  I've formulated a new kind of statistics!

In my formulation, any data points below the 25th percentile don't count towards the overall distribution!

I'll call it Discrete Filet Stats.  I'm working on the publication now.  Don't steal my idea.

Sorry to be the one to tell you, Filet, but some of the geniuses in the misinformation thread beat you to it.

Zam

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 27, 2006, 03:53:31 PM »
LIsten!  I've formulated a new kind of statistics!

In my formulation, any data points below the 25th percentile don't count towards the overall distribution!

I'll call it Discrete Filet Stats.  I'm working on the publication now.  Don't steal my idea.

Sorry to be the one to tell you, Filet, but some of the geniuses in the misinformation thread beat you to it.

Then again, you might be able to bribe them with five free itunes songs. Then you could freely publish your formulae and win a nobel prize in mathematics.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 27, 2006, 04:01:39 PM »
Then again, you might be able to bribe them with five free itunes songs. Then you could freely publish your formulae and win a nobel prize in mathematics.

And then you could get into Yale!  They're only taking Nobel prize winners (sciences, not humanities) this year.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

Zam

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 27, 2006, 04:06:55 PM »

And then you could get into Yale!  They're only taking Nobel prize winners (sciences, not humanities) this year.

Sucks for me because my Nobel is for literature; useless piece of crap.

Zam

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 27, 2006, 04:12:47 PM »

Sucks for me because my Nobel is for literature; useless piece of crap.

That's almost as worthless as a grammy!

I heard that a free person got into Yale last year without having graduated from college. They had a 145 LSAT and a Kids' Choice award from Nickelodeon. I just missed getting one of those too; I was beaten at the last minute by a dark horse candidate named Kevin Federline. DAMN YOU FEDERLINE!

Ghilly

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 28, 2006, 01:41:55 PM »
Here's one that I remember from last year:

Hi, great board!  Question for the team: 
Why hasn't anyone thought of this?  If I put that I'm homosexual on my PS, but am really heterosexual, how will adcoms find out!?  It's not like they administer polygraphs or something, right?  I hope not 'cause I'm terrible at math.  BTW, thats kinda why I need an edge.  'Cause, I'm soooo bad at math.  I think I have ADD Disorder.  Wait, could I tie that into the homosexuality?  I think struggling with both will really give me the edge when I apply to The HYS. 

THNX!

Ghilly

• View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 28, 2006, 01:51:23 PM »
Zamora, why did you change the title of this thread?  "HYS with a 2.8 and a 160" was PRICELESSSSS!!!

KillYourself

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 28, 2006, 07:36:30 PM »
Zamora, why did you change the title of this thread?  "HYS with a 2.8 and a 160" was PRICELESSSSS!!!

agreed.  I think she just wanted her name in the title.

oldskewlphool

« Reply #268 on: October 29, 2006, 12:15:44 AM »
This was a great thread, I read the whole thing and seriously enjoyed it. I loled several times.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 29, 2006, 01:32:01 PM »

Hey guys,

I just thought of something that may shake the very foundations of the law school application process!  Has anyone considered what the new ABA policy will do to LSAT medians??

I couldn't find any threads on this topic so I created a new thread.  In every part of the board.

Thanmks!

I responded over at Pre-Law in High School and O! Canada, so if you could get back to me, that would be great, thanks. 
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.