Law School Discussion

for those that have started law school

Miss P

• View Profile
Re: for those that have started law school
« Reply #440 on: June 04, 2007, 07:15:46 PM »

my worse grade occurred in a class for which I studied diligently.  however, on test day i choked.

Me too. 

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #441 on: June 04, 2007, 07:31:36 PM »
more details please!

Miss P

• View Profile
« Reply #442 on: June 04, 2007, 07:40:33 PM »
In my case, it was a very difficult exam written by a young professor who didn't understand our limitations (and who went to a school without grades where -- he admitted -- he always thought "impossible" exams were the most thought-provoking).  I hadn't slept a wink the night before and came in very anxious.  By the middle of the exam (after the twelve short answer and the first essay, a philosophical essay), I was staring at the clock watching fifteen minutes pass by, hot tears running down my face, frozen in my seat.  It was really disappointing as this was by far my favorite first-semester class.

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 04, 2007, 07:56:57 PM »
well, how did those grades end up?

« Reply #444 on: June 04, 2007, 08:27:05 PM »
well, how did those grades end up?

nope

« Reply #445 on: June 04, 2007, 08:40:13 PM »
I only have 2 grades for this semester so far...I am sure the worst is yet to come.  :(

« Reply #446 on: June 04, 2007, 08:42:24 PM »
I only have 2 grades for this semester so far...I am sure the worst is yet to come.  :(

you dislike law school too, dontcha? 

No, I actually don't, but I don't have high hopes for the grades I did not get yet.

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 04, 2007, 08:44:43 PM »
In my case, it was a very difficult exam written by a young professor who didn't understand our limitations (and who went to a school without grades where -- he admitted -- he always thought "impossible" exams were the most thought-provoking).  I hadn't slept a wink the night before and came in very anxious.  By the middle of the exam (after the twelve short answer and the first essay, a philosophical essay), I was staring at the clock watching fifteen minutes pass by, hot tears running down my face, frozen in my seat.  It was really disappointing as this was by far my favorite first-semester class.

i invented particularly vile curse words for question 2 of civ pro, which i sat and stared at for 45 minutes before writing a word.

« Reply #448 on: June 04, 2007, 08:49:59 PM »

i thought you were the one with the bf, and if he hadn't been there for you you wouldn't have made it thru the year.

Having a boyfriend has nothing to do with the grades I think I got....

« Reply #449 on: June 04, 2007, 08:55:55 PM »

ok.  mental and emotional problems then?

um maybe just a hard test???  ::)

my boyfriend just listened to me complain. i never had any emotional or mental problems in school, sometimes i just needed someone to vent to...someone who wasn't a law student and never made a tort or adverse possession joke.