Law School Discussion

for those that have started law school

Miss P

• View Profile
Re: for those that have started law school
« Reply #220 on: October 13, 2006, 02:36:53 PM »
Fall break?   :-[

Yes. queencruella and I are clearly the lucky ones.

What does this look like?  An extra day or two?  A week? 
I. need. fall. break.

I didn't have class today or yesterday.  And I'd probably want to kill myself in a week if we didn't have fall break.

Yes, yes.  I'm quite certain you would.

And that would be unfortunate because my birthday is in a week.

On the other hand, I'd better wish you a happy birthday in advance.  Who knows how long I'll make it.

« Reply #221 on: October 13, 2006, 02:37:30 PM »

I. need. fall. break.

I have a week starting Monday. I'm trying to work now so I don't have to take anything home, but I have a memo the due the week I get back so I'm going to have to take that home at the very least. We started August 21, so I think there's time for it here. This is the first time I've ever had fall break (neither my UG nor grad institutions had it), so I'm thrilled. Of course one prof decided to ease us into it by rescheduling today's class to 8am. Fun!  Whatever though- everyone was wide awake after walking through freezing, gale force winds to get to class. THe weather here is just awesome, let me tell you.

Miss P

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 13, 2006, 02:39:25 PM »

I. need. fall. break.

I have a week starting Monday. I'm trying to work now so I don't have to take anything home, but I have a memo the due the week I get back so I'm going to have to take that home at the very least. We started August 21, so I think there's time for it here. This is the first time I've ever had fall break (neither my UG nor grad institutions had it), so I'm thrilled. Of course one prof decided to ease us into it by rescheduling today's class to 8am. Fun!  Whatever though- everyone was wide awake after walking through freezing, gale force winds to get to class. THe weather here is just awesome, let me tell you.

We started at the same time.  I want fall break!

Meanwhile, stay bundled and safe, qc.

fuwaf

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 13, 2006, 02:40:01 PM »

I. need. fall. break.

I didn't have class today or yesterday.  And I'd probably want to kill myself in a week if we didn't have fall break.

On the other hand, I'd better wish you a happy birthday in advance.  Who knows how long I'll make it.

:(

Wow, a week, that would be sweet.  I've never had a week for fall break.  But I'll take my two days.

« Reply #224 on: October 13, 2006, 02:46:37 PM »

I. need. fall. break.

:(

Wow, a week, that would be sweet.  I've never had a week for fall break.  But I'll take my two days.

Have a happy birthday in case I miss it. My birthday will remain a mystery, since I will be entering the next decade of my life and that will officially put me into the ancient category at my school. All the profs I've talked to about being older tell me they wished they had not gone straight through from undergrad, though, so I can't complain too much. :)

redemption

« Reply #225 on: October 14, 2006, 07:14:21 AM »

Have a happy birthday in case I miss it. My birthday will remain a mystery, since I will be entering the next decade of my life and that will officially put me into the ancient category at my school. All the profs I've talked to about being older tell me they wished they had not gone straight through from undergrad, though, so I can't complain too much. :)

Lily on looks, Cruella on age -- these are the mainstays of LSD.

Miss P

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 14, 2006, 07:18:54 AM »

Lily on looks, Cruella on age -- these are the mainstays of LSD.

Don't forget P on fat.

redemption

« Reply #227 on: October 14, 2006, 07:20:34 AM »

Don't forget P on fat.

:D

How in the world, did I forget that?  :D

Miss P

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 14, 2006, 07:21:09 AM »
I'm sure stan is something.

Stan on... moderation?

aerynn

• Wait, what?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #229 on: October 14, 2006, 06:29:57 PM »
I've got a 4 day weekend this week for fall break, but we didn't have Labor Day or Columbus Day off.