Law School Discussion

for those that have started law school

->Soon

• View Profile
Re: for those that have started law school
« Reply #190 on: October 09, 2006, 09:12:27 AM »
anyone else?  second thoughts about your school, or are you in a goldilocks situation?

Miss P

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 09, 2006, 10:37:04 AM »
Where has your hilarious ass been for the past few days? I had assumed you were trying to find a minuteman in a helicopter gunship.

I was committing various felonies in Brooklyn.

when i saw this, i assumed that these felonies involved miss p.

not sure why.

Because you crept into my brain and unlocked my secret fantasies, perhaps?
Alas, I am quite the law-abiding gal these days, it would seem.

Miss P

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 09, 2006, 10:39:05 AM »
anyone else?  second thoughts about your school, or are you in a goldilocks situation?

I'm pretty happy with my school.  It's convenient and very cheap and the facilities are nice.  My professors are good.  I am making friends.  It has a pretty friendly, non-competitive vibe.  I wish I saw Quintana more often.

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 09, 2006, 11:14:41 AM »
so far, everyone seems happy. 

how odd.....

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 09, 2006, 12:52:56 PM »

how odd.....

I'm still undecided about my school. I love the faculty, the classes, the noncompetitive atmosphere, but I really don't like the town very much and wish the population were more diverse. Initially I thought it would be nice to save money in a less urban area, but now I'm thinking that I might be happier in a place that is a little more exciting.

and you are where?

fuwaf

• View Profile
« Reply #195 on: October 09, 2006, 12:54:30 PM »
I wasn't sure about mine at first but I really like it now.  It's not very competitive, so everyone gets along well and my professors are generally great.  I like the town too... people here are really nice. 

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 09, 2006, 12:55:23 PM »
I wasn't sure about mine at first but I really like it now.  It's not very competitive, so everyone gets along well and my professors are generally great.  I like the town too... people here are really nice. 

and your near fort knox, right?  what school is that?

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 09, 2006, 12:57:54 PM »

and your near fort knox, right?  what school is that?

Oh my god, NO

Fort Knox does not equal KNOXVILLE

::)

thats tennessee, right?

« Reply #198 on: October 09, 2006, 01:06:04 PM »

how odd.....

I'm still undecided about my school. I love the faculty, the classes, the noncompetitive atmosphere, but I really don't like the town very much and wish the population were more diverse. Initially I thought it would be nice to save money in a less urban area, but now I'm thinking that I might be happier in a place that is a little more exciting.

and you are where?

South Bend, although I hope to study in London next year- so much more thrilling.

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 09, 2006, 01:08:47 PM »

how odd.....

and you are where?

South Bend, although I hope to study in London next year- so much more thrilling.

SB not cold enough for ya?

whats in south Bend?