Law School Discussion

for those that have started law school

obamacon

• View Profile
Re: for those that have started law school
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2006, 12:10:51 PM »
Eh, what you have to know about breadboy is that he won't commit himself out of a fear of being embarrassed. He'll skim the surface. Sounds bad, but it is WAY less irritating than than the gaggles of people who've come to this board who commmit themselves and are absolutely certain that they're right when a child could pick their arguments apart with ease. Those people make me sad.

I admire your insight. I rarely commit myself to a position, but not out of fear. I am afraid of looking silly, but to only to the extent of you or spaulding. Ive never heard anyone correctly guess what Im actually doing here, and that surprises me. Perhaps youd like to take another whack at it?

Yeah, me.

« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2006, 12:12:38 PM »

he's just a figment of my imagination.  everywhere i go, he's there also.  when i have questions to ask, he asks them.  i show up with a copy of a magazine, he has the same magazein.  it's really strange.

There was a guy -- Stanley J Watson III; everyone just called him Stan -- who ended his LSD career on that theme.

so you're telling me that i need to kill southside?

how horrible of you.

redemption

« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2006, 12:13:47 PM »
Eh, what you have to know about breadboy is that he won't commit himself out of a fear of being embarrassed. He'll skim the surface. Sounds bad, but it is WAY less irritating than than the gaggles of people who've come to this board who commmit themselves and are absolutely certain that they're right when a child could pick their arguments apart with ease. Those people make me sad.

I admire your insight. I rarely commit myself to a position, but not out of fear. I am afraid of looking silly, but to only to the extent of you or spaulding. Ive never heard anyone correctly guess what Im actually doing here, and that surprises me. Perhaps youd like to take another whack at it?

Um. Here where? LSD?

obamacon

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 08, 2006, 12:17:18 PM »
Um. Here where? LSD?

Where else could I be speaking of?

Yeah, me.

« Reply #94 on: October 08, 2006, 12:18:50 PM »

my answer to this question is the same as my answer to most things:

don't know.  don't care.

redemption

« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2006, 12:21:17 PM »
Um. Here where? LSD?

Where else could I be speaking of?

A Florida beach town.

I figure that you're in college and that this is your cycle. No? Hard to make out actually, because it looks like you have a regular 9-to-5 schedule, and you commute at 5 on the dot, so..

obamacon

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2006, 12:24:03 PM »
I figure that you're in college and that this is your cycle. No? Hard to make out actually, because it looks like you have a regular 9-to-5 schedule, and you commute at 5 on the dot, so..

Florida: yes
Beach: no
9-5: kinda

Still that isn't what I meant. What goals or purposes do I have for being here? Why do I rarely commit myself to anything in particular?

redemption

« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2006, 12:33:02 PM »
Florida: yes
Beach: no
9-5: kinda

Still that isn't what I meant. What goals or purposes do I have for being here? Why do I rarely commit myself to anything in particular?

Killing time like the rest of us. You're not trying to decide whether law school is for you because you're set on that -- you have too many lawyer role models, the money's too good and too easy, etc. You're not doing a UG research paper on us. Doesn't leave a whole lot of options. Give me a clue.

obamacon

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 08, 2006, 12:37:30 PM »
Killing time like the rest of us. You're not trying to decide whether law school is for you because you're set on that -- you have too many lawyer role models, the money's too good and too easy, etc. You're not doing a UG research paper on us. Doesn't leave a whole lot of options. Give me a clue.

I am not killing time, and if I give you a clue I'll probably give one of the reasons away.

Clue: I'm glad you're back.

redemption

« Reply #99 on: October 08, 2006, 12:45:49 PM »

I am not killing time, and if I give you a clue I'll probably give one of the reasons away.

Clue: I'm glad you're back.

You have a man-crush on Stan and you think know that I'm his other account?

No, no idea. Maybe I should mull it over.