Law School Discussion

h

ilikefood

• Hello Los Angeles...
    • View Profile
Re: Predict the score of the person(s) above you.
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2006, 05:00:04 PM »
bosco17, I'm predicting -14 or so for you, which translates to: 167/168.

Thanks for the generous prediction...

I'd second that for bosco--167 it sounds like.

bosco17: i am going to guess -16... 165
Logic Games: Perfect
Reading Comp: 6-8 wrong
Logical Reasoning: 6-10 wrong

Sounds like this is more of a worst case scenario--162, best case--169. So I'd guess about a 166.

I don't know how you guys are estimating so well but here's mine:

RC--3-4
LR-4 at most
LG--2-3 (I really felt like I nailed it at the time)

deedee, i'd say about 170? 171 if rc goes your way.

for me:

RC: 2-3
LR: 4-6
LG: no idea! thought FGH were students so i misrepresented an entire rule...think i got most of the other games. could miss anywhere from 4-6...maybe less than 4 if god smiles on me

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2006, 06:05:12 PM »
Fun!  I can't keep up with everybody, so here's my guesses for a few...

sladkaya:  you're my buddy, so I'm biased, but I still think you rocked it, 172.
bosco:  169
lsatartist:  170

I know, I'm being (too?) generous.  Hey!  They are my scores to give, and I'll pad them if I want to! ;D  I only wish our opinion on this mattered!

For me:
LG:  2-3 wrong possibly, finished well, could have nailed them all?  No problems, thought they were more similar than expected to 90's games that I do well on, felt that I found the key inferences for all.
LR:  Guessing no more than 4-5 wrong, hopefully less than that.  I think I show 4 wrong from the master list but my answer is the alternative in all, so maybe I got one or two?
RC:  Usually my strongest, tough last passage, had to guess on last 2 questions. I probably missed a couple somewhere too.

My pt scores have ranged from a low of 164 to a high of 180.  Any guesses?

sladkaya

• Not born in Texas, but got here as soon as I could
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2006, 07:11:04 PM »
Thanks natalie!  I'd guess 173 for you - I think your LR answers make more sense than the majority consensus, and I'm sure you did great on games.  Perhaps more if your RC guesses were lucky.