Law School Discussion

h

Jets

• At least the Pats missed the playoffs...
    • View Profile
Re: Predict the score of the person(s) above you.
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2006, 01:21:19 PM »
Hard to gauge as I don't remember RC at all:

LG: 1-2 max
LR (based on PM): 3-7 max
RC (guessed on 2, unsure about everything): 5-9 max

I would say 163-170

Something about you just strikes me the right way I'm gonna bump up the guess 165-170

Wouldn't it be nice if our consensus about each others scores counted for something...LOL. Honestly -- it could go either way, I could be high end 160's or low end 160's (or worse). It all comes down to RC. I knew I did well on LG/LR, and it seems as though I did better on LR than I even thought based on the PM. Unfortunately, I only definitively recognize 16 answers as the ones I put on RC. I don't know I got the others incorrect; I just don't remember.

Oh well.

I'm hoping for a 167!!

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2006, 01:31:35 PM »
jetsboy, for you I'm gonna go with

LG: 0
LR: 4
RC: 7 (since you're unsure and it was pretty brutal)

for a total -11, which we'll put at 169.

For me I'm feeling

LG: 0
LR: 1-4
RC: 3-9 (screwed it up pretty bad and had 5 min total to read the last passage and answer its 8 questions, so I'm just hoping I intuited the answers)

Texas2L

• Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2006, 02:27:30 PM »
172 for mass.

I have been doing really well on practice tests, 170-175 or so.  My sticking point has always been logic games (I'd miss 1-3 each LR/RC section) and either totally ace the LG or blow it.

This one I think I aced.

The wildcard for me is RC, I've never done poorly on them but I don't remember the questions well enough to participate in the post-mortem.  I am unsure about 2 of the LR and pretty sure I missed 2, for 2-4 wrong out of the 50 LR.

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2006, 02:27:54 PM »
For marandola, I'll go with a 170.

As for me, my vague memory is saying something like:
LG: 0-1
RC: 0-2
LR: 2-6

It might just be my coping mechanisms though...

I say you missed about 6 for a 174-5.  Good job.

Here is my breakdown:

I took the June test and made a 153.  Prior to this test I did no self-study AT ALL, and I just wasn't in the right of state of mind.

After going through both Bibles, I took about 10 PTs with an average of about 167.  

For the September test:

LG: Finished with 5 minutes to spare, but went back and changed one answer, but I now realize my original answer was correct.  I predict -1 to -3 for this section.
LR:  Finished one section with time to spare, but didn't quite get through the other section and had to guess on 2 questions.  I predict -6 to -10 for this section.
RC:  I really have no idea.  I sprinted through the first 3, but still ran out of time on the last passage and had to guess on 2 questions.  I predict -3 to -6 for this section.

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2006, 02:28:50 PM »
I want to play too!

Squirrel - Your headed for a 172-175 (open the champagne - well not yet, but soon)

I'm looking at:

RC - 4-5 wrong
LR - 1-4 wrong
LG - 0-3 wrong (LG- based on past performance and answering every question, but I've been practicing on the older - harder tests)

Been getting 170-174 on the past 6-7 practice tests, but I found this test harder.

I say -9 for you.

iSalute

• Freedom don't come free
    • View Profile
    • Check us out...
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2006, 02:30:00 PM »
MassHolein....you got between a 168-172. I will give you $5000 for this score. Congrats!

Me:
RC: 12-27
LR: 24-40
LG: 2-10

My coping mechanism is pessimism. I suck anyways.

annita

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2006, 02:34:21 PM »
LG: Finished with 5 minutes to spare, but went back and changed one answer, but I now realize my original answer was correct.  I predict -1 to -3 for this section.
LR:  Finished one section with time to spare, but didn't quite get through the other section and had to guess on 2 questions.  I predict -6 to -10 for this section.
RC:  I really have no idea.  I sprinted through the first 3, but still ran out of time on the last passage and had to guess on 2 questions.  I predict -3 to -6 for this section.

Hmm. I'm going to guess 168 for you (-13/14).

Here's my deal. I was scoring 175-177 on the last six or so practice tests. Average about 176. I always missed five or fewer, usually one or two on one logic section, zero to two on reading comp, and zero to two on games. however, it was not a good test day for me on Saturday, and I got flustered and stuck on the last two logic games, and I totally guessed on, I'd say 6-8 (can't remember). I felt pretty good about RC, though I didn't have time to check my answers like I usually do. Also OK about LR, though my second LR was right after the traumatic LG... I think I managed to re-focus, and I had time to check over those answers... but make of it what you will.

Predictions?

bosco17

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2006, 02:38:48 PM »
annie - i really think you'll hit somewhere between 169-173. i screwed up the games too, but don't forget the games are only 22 questions, and the last two games were only 11, and you probably got the list questions right, so that means at most 9... and at least 3 or 4 of your guesses had to be right... so at worst you're looking at -6. i think you'll get something around 170.

Me:

RC: could be anywhere from 2-7 wrong. feel pretty good about the first two passages, kinda good about the 3rd passage, and i think everyone feels awful about the 4th.

LR: definitetly got at least 5 wrong, but i don't think i got more than 10 wrong.

Games: usually get perfect score, but i'm pretty sure i missed at least 4... but hopefully didn't miss more than 6.

annita

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2006, 02:43:33 PM »
bosco17, I'm predicting -14 or so for you, which translates to: 167/168.

Thanks for the generous prediction...

« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2006, 02:58:55 PM »
bosco17: i am going to guess -16... 165

Here I go...

Logic Games: Perfect
Reading Comp: 6-8 wrong
Logical Reasoning: 6-10 wrong