Law School Discussion

h

143argh

h
« on: October 04, 2006, 11:02:43 AM »
h

• View Profile
Re: Predict the score of the person(s) above you.
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 11:05:49 AM »
Can people who didn't take the Sept test play?  It sounds like you got a 163.

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 11:07:27 AM »
All right, here's how it goes. Predict the score of the person above you (for the lucky first poster, that's me!). For some of the better known posters you might not need any info., but if you're not that well known give a little info. about your test-taking experience.

Me: I messed up RC very, very, VERY bad. I didn't really read any of the passages and just rushed through the questions, yet I still ran out of time. I know I missed 4 (and more) on the first 3 passages, and I guessed on the last.

LR went well, but I havn't looked at the post mortems. I often miss about 5-8.

LG went well, I usually miss around 3 and I think I missed that many here.

PREDICT MY SCORE.

(Oh yes, I want to predict someone, and that someone is lonewolf: 173)

And you should predict the score of as many people above you as possible.

I'll predict a 162 for you 143argh.  Now.......

I know I got a perfect score on games.

Not really sure how I did on RC, but I don't feel very confident in my performance here, I usually miss between 0-4 though.

Feel really good about arguments.  If all of the majority answers on the PM were to hold up I'd be between 0-2 wrong.

Predict my Score!

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 11:11:25 AM »
By the way, very good idea for a thread.

sladkaya

• Not born in Texas, but got here as soon as I could
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 11:14:20 AM »
Great idea!  Hope I don't offend anyone though, as I tend to err on the low side.

143 - 159 (sorry)
Aces - 176
lonewolf - 168
Jesus - 166

jmb

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2006, 11:15:33 AM »
165 for you, Jesus.

I blew the RC...but I always do.  I typically miss more in RC than the other 3 sections combined.  I missed no more than 2 in Games...perhaps none missed.  I know I missed 3 in LR...maybe as much as 9.  What do you think?

(I think there are multiple people responding at once, so sorry if I screw up the chain.)

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2006, 11:15:47 AM »
Great idea!  Hope I don't offend anyone though, as I tend to err on the low side.

143 - 159 (sorry)
Aces - 176
lonewolf - 168
Jesus - 166

I never even posted here. haha but thanks anyway.  ;D

Root Hog

• The USA PATRIOT Act
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2006, 11:16:09 AM »
For my Mexican friend Jesus, 169. I'm banking on a more favorable scale than many expect.

Me? I've taken the LSAT twice before this and missed a combined 5 on all four LR sections. This time, I'm convinced I missed 3 plus I'm on the minority of three more, two of which I actually feel good about and a third which is up in the air. RC is the biggie. I believe I may have missed one on the Mexican lit passage, two on the cultural, and the sci I have no idea. If I understood the passage with my four minute read, I got them all if not I missed all but one..so (I missed none on the other. The problem is I am having a hard time remembering some of my answers for RC.

Vick

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2006, 11:17:57 AM »
Me? I've taken the LSAT twice before this and missed a combined 5 on all four LR sections. This time, I'm convinced I missed 3 plus I'm on the minority of three more, two of which I actually feel good about and a third which is up in the air. RC is the biggie. I believe I may have missed one on the Mexican lit passage, two on the cultural, and the sci I have no idea. If I understood the passage with my four minute read, I got them all if not I missed all but one..so (I missed none on the other. The problem is I am having a hard time remembering some of my answers for RC.

Sounds like upper 160s, maybe 168.

My LG: 1-2 incorrect
LR:  I sucked. Possibly 10 incorrect
RC: Up in the air, 3-5 incorrect.

prajna

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2006, 11:20:32 AM »
Saguradam: 167

okay fun game, here i go:

LR: 1-3 (if majority answers hold up, and giving myself room for debated ones)
Games: 0
RC: 1-7 (obviously the wild card here...)