Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

How many pencils did you use? (Not how many did you bring, but how many did you actually use)

10+

Author Topic: Poll: How many pencils did you use on the LSAT?  (Read 6456 times)

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Poll: How many pencils did you use on the LSAT?
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2007, 06:07:16 PM »
At first, I thought one would be enough. Then I thought, But what if my lead breaks during a section or I run out or something? So then I thought two would be good. But then I thought, What if someone needs a pencil? I'm a nice guy, I'd probably give them one of mine. So then I though three would do. But then I thought, What if I lose one on the way?

...Long story short, my wheelbarrow didn't fit through the door, so I wrote the test in blood.
I can't believe these obnoxious Michigan students, who use the board not to share information, but to socialize (as pathetic as that is)

LSN</

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2007, 06:08:41 PM »
Used 1 mechanical pencil with extra lead....I dunno how people can use the old school pencils!  Once they get dull, it's hard for me to use them.
Columbia 3L

Denny Crane

• LSD Obsessed
  • Where's my Shirley Schmidt-ho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2007, 06:16:12 PM »
Brought 6 pencils (one for each section) plus a pencil sharpener.  Sharpened all used pencils during the break, used 2 or 3 pencils on the essay.
Yale.Law.School.2010

nowitzski

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2007, 10:02:17 PM »
For the first LSAT, i chose a black/blue mechanical pencil like a month before to use.  For the second, I found one in my car the morning of the test before I drove to the LSAT test room.  Perhaps not unrelated, I did much better on the second test. 

bluert

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2007, 04:47:15 PM »
I am going to bring 3 pencils. I will stick one into each of my ears, thereby cleverly circumnavigating the rule that you can't bring ear plugs.