Law School Discussion

143argh

« on: October 02, 2006, 07:06:27 PM »

Re: TELESCORE IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 07:08:22 PM »
is this a serious post.

spicealicious

• The LSAT is the work of the devil.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 07:10:40 PM »
i think he has left our world and is living in his own little world..lol

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 07:11:39 PM »
A-hole. People just started mailing the tests in. The e-mail is the earliest way of knowing. Don't get people's hopes up, prick.

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 07:16:18 PM »
Dude this was funny. I won't be posting this 2 weeks from now, but if you think the score is coming out now when you read about ninety times in your little blue book thing that it would be 3 weeks you should die.

Well, at least it wasn't entirely mean-spirited. Apologies for the perhaps over-reaction. It's just that I think that people are so ... on the edge of going insane that logic loses all compulsion.

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 07:17:43 PM »
Dude this was funny. I won't be posting this 2 weeks from now, but if you think the score is coming out now when you read about ninety times in your little blue book thing that it would be 3 weeks you should die.
Your concept of justice frightens me.

I'm pretty on board with his concept of justice. If anyone is gullible enough to believe that somehow the test was magically scored and released within 2 days, then they should probably die or at least be sterilized. Survival of the fittest and all that jazz...

annab

• I will not pay taxes for war, thank you very much
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 07:21:54 PM »
I'm pretty on board with his concept of justice. If anyone is gullible enough to believe that somehow the test was magically scored and released within 2 days, then they should probably die or at least be sterilized. Survival of the fittest and all that jazz...

I believed it for half a second...  :-[

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 07:24:19 PM »

Then you just get the pill.

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 07:24:26 PM »

I also believed it for half a second and then I came up with about 5 solid arguments why it was not possible. Logic is not my forte at the moment.

annab

• I will not pay taxes for war, thank you very much
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 07:25:54 PM »

Then you just get the pill.

Pill?  ???