Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Need some advice  (Read 195 times)

ithappensforareason

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Need some advice
« on: October 02, 2006, 06:39:15 PM »
Before I get to my post, I wanted to say this forum is the best law school forum I have visited as far as professionalism, and members helping each other. I am very impressed. I've visted other forums like Lawstudentparadise,( should be renamed lawstudenthell) where the majority of people are high scoring lsat snobs who make you feel stupid for every post you make or question you ask. This is my first post, hopefully with many to come. :)

So let me begin.

I wasn't able to get into an aba approved law school in california last cycle because I applied late, had a low lsat, and a mediocore G.P.A.

Just took the lsat on saturday, I feel I improved, and I just want to do all I can from now until I get my score to improve my chances of admission. I want to apply as early as possible. Should I apply before I recieve my lsat score and notify the schools that my score is on the way? Or am I better off waiting since they probably won't review my application until they recieve the lsat score anyways? I just need some advice. Thank you everyone for you're time, and those post-mortem threads you guys have come up with, incredible....Good memories!

so_nervous

• View Profile
Re: Need some advice
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 06:45:24 PM »
Just wait til you get your score... make sure you have all the information you need to proceed with your applications. Two weeks won't really matter too much where rolling admissions are concerned.

ithappensforareason

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 06:53:56 PM »
If I submitted to lsac my letters of rec, and transcript, last cycle, those stay on file right?
No need to resubmit them?

ithappensforareason

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 06:56:02 PM »
Thanks! anyone other advice, keep it coming,