Law School Discussion

d

143argh

d
« on: October 02, 2006, 08:58:41 AM »
Id

lindseyl

College hockey season starts this week, so that's going to be occupying my time, and hopefully keeping my mind off the test. I'm not a player, but a fan. :)

I suppose we could start by not reading this board anymore!

annab

• I will not pay taxes for war, thank you very much
    • View Profile
I suppose we could start by not reading this board anymore!

I've tried that but have never lasted more than a day.  :D

I'm going to take up heavy drinking.  Hopefully that gets me through.  :-\

I don't know about the rest of you but now I've actually got to start filling out applications and such so I can send them out when I get my scores back...

But I have no idea how well I did on the test, I'm not sure if I'll actually be applying to the places I was once planning on applying to.  :(

smile

• 168/3.5
    • View Profile
    • For the love of God, someone accept me!
I'm trying to watch more football, but my teams keep losing  :-\

bboyspekz

• Yes, that is me in Union Sq, NYC
    • View Profile
Work like 8 hours a day, go to class for 3 hours at night, bar/lounge for 3 hours after that then sleep and do school work somewhere in there...there's no time to think about your score except during nightmares...ahh the city life!

I was thinking the same thing...soooo today i bought Madden 2007 and Netflix, which should hold me over for the next 3-4 days.  lol

Last King of Edinburgh

• Born to rule
    • View Profile
HARD CANDY....that sh***t took some load off ma mind....

mjb

I was thinking the same thing...soooo today i bought Madden 2007 and Netflix, which should hold me over for the next 3-4 days.  lol

Netflix is the best. Use it to watch TV series and dumb as *&^% movies. I just saw entourage and got that Larry the cable guy movie.