143argh

d
« on: October 01, 2006, 10:19:26 PM »
x

LizPendens™

• The Real Alice -- Adventures in Wonderland
    • View Profile
Wow.  Is this the first one to snap?

yes, but so far no high powered weaponry has been used...yet.

mL4300ic

*Starts passing around the tin foil*

Put this on. You'll need it.

For the record, our RC PM back in June was perfect. Just an observation.
How long did it take to get to that stage? Right now the PM for this test still seems far from complete and people are still quite divided on a number of questions.

Haha this made me laugh.

My mom keeps asking me how it's possible for me to know how well I did on the test, and I keep having to explain to her about how we come about these post-mortems, and how pretty damn accurate they are.

I hope we are accurate this time. My RC seems to be almost 100% in agreement with what most people think...

You know, why I am freaking out about your Reading Comp Master List? You guys are f-ing peasants; you're nothings; you're small people with small minds who can't comprehend simple reading comp. questions.

Even though what you guys say is worthless (and most likely the opposite of what you say is true--which makes the question worth asking after all), how accurate do you think THIS YEARS RC Master list will be? Like if I penciled in all of those answers (no alternatives or minorities) what would my score be? Just seems ridiculous to have people give answers to RC questions for which the entire passage needed to be considered, and nobody here really remembers the passages, and are all too lazy to look 'em up.

I'm NOT canceling. I'm not giving up on myself. I'm proud of what I did, and hell I'm happy I did it. If I could get into the law school I'll get into with my LSAT score without taking the LSAT, I'd f-ing take it. It was a great experience, and one I'll treasure for quite some time. So all you puny minds bow!!! BOW!!!

doogie howser, jd has officially broken down. rookie.

Schruted

• I love her.
    • View Profile
The RC PM needs some serious work.

yes it does. what should happen is that when the list is fairly set, someone start up a thread allowing people to hash out, once and for all, questions that are in any way in question. we wont get to 100%, but perhaps we can get close.

I agree with Cane though -- I wouldn't bet anything on you guys getting it to 100 percent this time around. You'll probably get it close, but one or two will probably still be wrong/wildly disputed.

This is correct.  The brainpower present for this administration is severely lacking.

I guess what they say about September takers is true.

Schruted

• I love her.
    • View Profile
I'm pretty disappointed in the LR PM only being 45/50 done right now, too. I don't know why the June PMs ran so much more efficiently. I'm guessing our test being on Saturday and June's test on Monday has something to do with it. Fewer people are online and wasting their lives away on LSD on a weekend.

I'm pretty disappointed in the LR PM only being 45/50 done right now, too. I don't know why the June PMs ran so much more efficiently. I'm guessing our test being on Saturday and June's test on Monday has something to do with it. Fewer people are online and wasting their lives away on LSD on a weekend.
i think those other 5 questions were probably so easy that we blazed through them without paying much attention. For me i had an experimental LR so i can't remember which were real and which were fake... although i dont know how fast things were done in June.