Law School Discussion

scale question/theory

Re: scale question/theory
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2006, 11:51:56 AM »

You are an ass, but funny at times.
I would stop while you are ahead.

Right, but good advice never stopped me before and it never will.

I've edited the questionable content out of that post but I left the substantial content intact.  Please discuss.

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2006, 11:57:01 AM »
Hmmm, I must have missed the questionable part.

How will I sleep at night now?

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2006, 12:01:38 PM »

You're ignoring that the stress/anxiety of a real LSAT administration might (and probably does) negatively impact your score.  Read almost any post of the last two days for proof.

In fact, I'll extend this comment:  The stress/anxiety of a real LSAT administration might (and probably does) impact both your score and your perception of the relative difficulty of any given section.

Am I blowing smoke here?  I think not.

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2006, 12:03:25 PM »
Hmmm, I must have missed the questionable part.

How will I sleep at night now?

Until scores are released?
Probably restlessly.

I was being sarcastic in response to LL's edited post...not about the test itself. ;)

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2006, 12:21:08 PM »
I want LSAC to release the scale ahead of the scores.  I know they won't but it would be nice if they did.

« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2006, 02:18:15 AM »
Sure, maybe the RC section, as a whole, wasnt the most difficult in LSAT history. But as someone who has taken 40+ prep tests, the basins of bull question was by far the most difficult and unreasonable passage ever. End of discussion. I want my money back.

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2006, 02:51:25 AM »
You are my hero.  I want my money back as well.  Instead I am going to take the december test.  Man am I ever a chump.