Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Your LSAT story:)))  (Read 7017 times)

salamyen

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Salamyenew
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Your LSAT story:)))
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2006, 10:01:36 PM »
I'm also a type 1 diabetic. My control is pretty tight though (I use lantis for a basil and a pen) so I didnt have any problems. Its funny how you say the highs are worse than the lows. I guess its just opinion but for me the lows are way worse. When I'm low I have a female dog of a time concentrating and even if I drink juice it takes like 20 min for me to feel better. When I'm high my eyes just get dry and I pee a lot. When I took my test I just ate a little more than normal. I think I was around 190 going into the test. By the time it was break I was at about 120 and had a snack, worked out perfectly. I did worry though about it the night before, blood sugers sometimes are a crap shoot anyways.

TheCanadian

• Sr. Citizen
  • :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2006, 01:46:23 PM »
I'm also a type 1 diabetic. My control is pretty tight though (I use lantis for a basil and a pen) so I didnt have any problems. Its funny how you say the highs are worse than the lows. I guess its just opinion but for me the lows are way worse. When I'm low I have a female dog of a time concentrating and even if I drink juice it takes like 20 min for me to feel better. When I'm high my eyes just get dry and I pee a lot. When I took my test I just ate a little more than normal. I think I was around 190 going into the test. By the time it was break I was at about 120 and had a snack, worked out perfectly. I did worry though about it the night before, blood sugers sometimes are a crap shoot anyways.
guess it's diff for everyone...but yeah, lows are still pretty horrendous...especially when you're trying t get it back up right away and end up just gorging...doesn't happen too often now though.
Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

TheCanadian

• Sr. Citizen
  • :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2006, 12:31:55 PM »
Okay so I had my Endo appointment today and got a note from my doctor stating "patient has type 1 diabetes and needs all supplies and metre as well as juice/food available during test"...also, should I perhaps contact lsat in regards to this just incase?
Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.