Law School Discussion

President_Baccaga

Re: One hell of a RC section...
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2006, 02:14:33 PM »
Sorry stradgirl but I canceled today... no steak dinner at Morton's for you. :(

If I get 174+ in December, I'll treat you just the same...

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2006, 02:18:01 PM »
the one with the cars and gradutation...was the deduction that both R and S needed to graduate in 1993?????

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2006, 02:26:56 PM »
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way.  Today was the first time that I didn't finish RC.  Normally I finish with 5-10 minutes and miss about two questions.  I had to guess the last two today.  Hopefully the rest of the section was solid.

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2006, 02:30:31 PM »
I think there was a situation wher T could graduate in 93... it would then involve R and S graduating in 92.. and S getting her car in 91...

This also allowed T to get his car in 94 or 95 which i believe was a condition..

And I think R could get his car whenever..

mjb

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2006, 02:54:13 PM »
Heh. I thought RC was easy. Is that because of my comfort with the areas of mexican american culture and theories in science methodology or was I so nonchalant about this test that I just screwed it all up?

dunno. Could go either way:)

JIC

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2006, 02:55:48 PM »
RC was brutal indeed.

The experimental RC I got was really easy.

If I were a betting man, I'd say the LSAT is going back to the old school mode of easier RC and tougher games.

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2006, 02:57:00 PM »
The first two RC passages werent too bad, but the third one was the devil. I had to rush through the last passage because the third one took up so much time.

dusya4

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2006, 03:01:41 PM »

Hmmm, where have we heard this sentiment before.  Maize, anyone?;)

Well honestly, Saja, as a June veteran I thought the RC on that test was waaaaay easier.

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2006, 03:24:13 PM »

Hmmm, where have we heard this sentiment before.  Maize, anyone?;)

Well honestly, Saja, as a June veteran I thought the RC on that test was waaaaay easier.

Isn't that because you are a science/engineering person and C4 photosynthesis comes naturally to you?

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2006, 03:25:47 PM »
I'm SO glad I wasn't the only one boggled by that RC section.  I got off to a sort of slow start due to nerves.  I picked it up a bit, but the last passage made me feel like a complete idiot.  I flat out guessed on a couple of them both because I didn't know what the hell was going on (Theoretical physics?  Could they have picked a worse topic?) and I was running out of time.  I always finished my RC practice sections with 5 -10 minutes to spare.  Crazy.

Sucks that it was first, too, because it rattled me so much (and so unexpectedly, given how easy I normally find that section) that it certainly didn't do any favors for my confidence or performance on later sections.