Law School Discussion

-0-

• View Profile
« on: September 30, 2006, 12:58:32 PM »

JnJ

Re: One hell of a RC section...
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 12:59:49 PM »
Same here, I was seriously discombobulated when I noticed that I had 5 more questions to go and just 5 more minutes remaining.  I normally finish an RC section several minutes early.

Rockie

• Scream for me LSD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 01:01:08 PM »
Yeah, another minute would have been nice for that last passage. I had just enough time to go back and look for the correct reference and find it, only to have time run out before I could change my answer.  :-[

Rooster

• This dog has a tough life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 01:03:03 PM »
RC was brutal indeed.

enkidu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 01:03:24 PM »
Yeah. I was right on pace, all answers bubbled and went into the last reading section with 8:45 left and realized it was 28 questions. Geez.

bridget

• crepes=delicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2006, 01:04:03 PM »
Same here, I was seriously discombobulated when I noticed that I had 5 more questions to go and just 5 more minutes remaining.  I normally finish an RC section several minutes early.

ditto.  I had been finishing with 8-10 minutes and barely missing any in practice.  She announced 5 minutes right after I was starting the last set of questions.  those weren't the hardest for me, so I finished on time, but didn't get to do any kind of checking and I probably screwed something up because I was rushing.

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2006, 01:04:42 PM »
my first TWO sections were RC...talk about horrible!  :-\

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2006, 01:06:19 PM »
i thought the first 3 were easy and then BAM the fourth one killed me. had to take haphazard stabs at the last 3.

Rockie

• Scream for me LSD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2006, 01:08:19 PM »
i thought the first 3 were easy and then BAM the fourth one killed me. had to take haphazard stabs at the last 3.

I agree. The Mexio-American one was a synch. The next 2 were not a cakewalk but I got them, but the science one as time was running out was a killer. I barely had time to get it.

ss1400

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2006, 01:23:59 PM »
i'm in the same boat as many of yall.  i always finish RC with plenty of time to check answers and i barely had time to finish ( i think due to nerves--it was my 1st section), but i still wouldn't count on an easy scale.  the games were not difficult and LR were on par with previous tests, so RC may grant a slightly easier scale, but who knows...