Law School Discussion

Poll

how does your official score compare to your expected score?

11+ points higher
2 (2.6%)
8-10 points higher
2 (2.6%)
6-7 points higher
3 (3.8%)
3-5 points higher
5 (6.4%)
1-2 points higher
7 (9%)
exactly the score i was expecting
11 (14.1%)
1-2 points lower
8 (10.3%)
3-5 points lower
14 (17.9%)
6-7 points lower
8 (10.3%)
8-10 points lower
2 (2.6%)
11+ points lower
1 (1.3%)
karl rove (view results)
15 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 60

SCORE RELEASE Poll Sept. 2006

LizPendens™

• The Real Alice -- Adventures in Wonderland
    • View Profile
SCORE RELEASE Poll Sept. 2006
« on: September 30, 2006, 06:10:00 AM »
It has begun on the east coast.

the green flag starts the race.       

good luck to the  posters and lurkers of LSD on the Sept 06 LSAT. go rip lsac a new one.

Re: Liz's Pre- and Post-LSAT Recovery Room and Bar
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 09:50:18 AM »
First, you are an idiot.

Second, are you hot?

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 10:00:10 AM »
should cancelee's bother drinking? Im so pissed that i keep telling myself i don't even deserve to drink.

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 10:14:04 AM »
I can't wait until they start coming back!  *crossings fingers* *bites nails* *rubs buddha*
im back already, but i canceled :(.  Wasn't too fun, but i don't play it off as a complete waste of time. Now i know what to expect in a real lsat with the environment and how nerves will affect me, so that whole sense of mystery is gone for me now.

143argh

Re: Liz's Pre- and Post-LSAT Recovery Room and Bar (w/ LSAT POLL)
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 12:12:23 PM »
It was bad, but no awful. Nerves raped me. Once I calmed down, I raped (after the break), but the first 3 sections were just a mess.

143argh

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2006, 12:14:48 PM »
Man... I was so depressed when section 5 was games. I would've been so happy if it was RC.

AndAbel

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2006, 12:16:37 PM »
I was very pleased.  It didn't turn out nearly as bad as I thought it would be.  I am glad that I took some time away from here. It looks like things were a little stressful.

143argh

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2006, 12:33:04 PM »
I was very pleased.  It didn't turn out nearly as bad as I thought it would be.  I am glad that I took some time away from here. It looks like things were a little stressful.

it was stressful, but not as many trolls as in the past.

Yeah. At least I got some sleep last night. Only about 5 hours, but it was enough.

Just can't over the RC. I hope I had a shitload of luck :(. W/ my luck -10+

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2006, 12:35:26 PM »
OK, found out. pretty close to what I thought regardless of what ava liz says - way to be secretive about nothing

bridget

• crepes=delicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2006, 12:38:31 PM »
Illinois test taker here.

I brought a squirrel back from the dead on my way over, so i as feeling pretty good about myself going in.  Seriously, i was on my bike and I saw ahead of me this squirrel, on its side, stiff looking, limbs straight out, head back, not moving and as I was going past went "awwww!" really loud, but then saw it twitch and so started to stop, preparing myself to use the extra time I had budgeted to call animal control to help the little injured bugger, but when I turned around  it was darting away.  I'm sure it was my power that saved it.

the test went by way faster than I was expecting, based on people posting that we should be prepared for an exhausintg, never ending, all day kind of ordeal.

not bad over all.  RC is normally my best (-0 or -1 on almost all practice tests) and I thought this one was really hard.  sucked because it was my first section so it shook me a bit.  I think things went ok though.  

and the feeling of relief is fabulous!