#49 games versus Sep. 30 games

thestradgirl

• where dreams you dare to dream really do come true
    • MSN Messenger - hanui@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - thestradgirl
    • View Profile
Re: #49 games versus Sep. 30 games
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2006, 07:34:34 PM »
I thought they were easier than ones from the 90's, definitely. I had trouble with the 2nd game for some reason, which flustered me a great deal. I hadn't been good with games either, but I still thought it was easy on the whole and ended up with -2 which wasn't that bad for me. On the other hand, I found the RC to be a ridiculous breeze, which seems contrary to the opinion of the majority around here; I've wondered about this, because did I find it easy because my RC skills were in top shape at the time (and have since declined? useless thinking that I am no longer doing, but it occupied my mind in the past week), or was that particular RC section easier than most of the recent ones?

BirdMang

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2006, 07:36:17 PM »
easier than oct. 05

Lopa

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2006, 11:27:07 PM »
definately easier, but definately time consuming, oct 05 was .. rough. i just want 4 simple linear games.

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2006, 06:36:17 AM »
Yeah, I didn't like the games on #49 either.  I didn't think they were horrible, but a couple of them really threw me off.  I didn't finish in time, either, which is pretty rare for me with the games.

Here's hoping tomorrow's games will be easy and straightforward!

(That said, I have this nagging feeling there's gonna be one hellish hybrid thrown in there somewhere...)