Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: PDF of LR Bible? Can someone email?  (Read 1653 times)

ewm12

• View Profile
PDF of LR Bible? Can someone email?
« on: August 23, 2004, 04:18:33 PM »
ok, i decided to spend another 350 on this damn test and take the powerscore weekend course.  I have their games bible (and love it) and am also interested in their LR bible.  SOmeone told me you can download it here?  Am i clueless?  Can someone email it to me?  (warthogsarecute@aol.com or emanning@unicwash.org)  ?  Thanks!

vacillant

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: PDF of LR Bible? Can someone email?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2004, 05:41:23 PM »
Do you have the games bible on PDF??

Casper

• Sr. Citizen
  • Casper, the friendly Ghost.
    • View Profile
    • DANY
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2004, 06:24:51 PM »
Yep, a few member has it.   ;D
Drawing dead, serving 25 to life.

vacillant

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2004, 06:45:03 PM »
I just posted another stream in which we can share things such as the logical games bible, logical reasoning bible, lsat tests, etc. Perhaps you'd like to post a link Sparky?!?! I would be interested in getting the Logical Games Bible, I do have the Logical Reasoning Bible.

???

keating

• Click Profile to change this text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2004, 11:11:11 AM »
Um, isn't this illegal? You know, copyright violation?!

REDNED

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2004, 07:40:21 PM »
EWM, if you registered for the powerscore weekend course go to their website and you will be able to access most of the bible. I didn't know that at the time I registered and so Ibought the book before discovering that I could gain access to it on their site.

ewm12

• View Profile
Re: PDF of LR Bible? Thanks..also check this site out...
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2004, 08:35:51 PM »
Cool! thanks so much. I was going to sign up for a weekend course and wondered if it might be the same material.  (You may be able to sell yours on ebay though--i've noticed they only go for 5-10 dollars less than original price)

Yeah, i'm not sure if it's illegal.  I was actually looking up "powerscore lsat course" on google for feedback on any boards.  I ended up at one site-- in which one user said to go to this forum because you can download the bibles for free. Of course, i haven't seen anywhere to do that.  Just figured i'd post to double check. 

As an aside, i just discovered these great peer to peer sites in which you can download a few tests for free.  seriously... a lawyer/ photographer was telling me today that he got photoshop (which is $600) off kazaa.com.  I just downloaded a bunch of tests! 

keating

• Click Profile to change this text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2004, 08:46:55 AM »
I'm surprised a lawyer would be dumb enough to do that - if he downloaded Photoshop free off Kazaa he is definitely guilty of copyright infringement! Dumb dumb dumb. Even dumber for him to tell people about it!