Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: "Primary Extracurricular Activities"  (Read 2493 times)

Candide

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
"Primary Extracurricular Activities"
« on: August 23, 2004, 02:35:14 PM »
"List activities..and indicate extent of your participation."

This seems nearly impossible to answer with one line if you have more than one or two extracurrics.  I'm assuming everyone else will be attaching addendums too, right?  Anyone just typing something like "see attached resume"?

londongirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: "Primary Extracurricular Activities"
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2004, 02:36:51 PM »
Yep. I am. I'm using addendums for making my own case about something, not answering their qs. Many forms say you can answer the extracurricular q. by attaching a resume, so I am.

Candide

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2004, 02:42:39 PM »
Yep. I am. I'm using addendums for making my own case about something, not answering their qs. Many forms say you can answer the extracurricular q. by attaching a resume, so I am.

Yeah, I'd definitely go the resume route if I had enough space on it to answer the "extent of paricipation" bit.  Now I'm stuck with this 1/4 filled "Primary Extracurricular Activities" addendum, which I guess is the only way to give my activities justice.

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2004, 10:24:13 AM »
The only thing I'm attaching an addendum for is when they ask about employment you held during the academic year.  I have some of these on my resume, but not all.  And I'm sure as hell going to let them know how much I worked during school, since I always worked more than 20 hours/week, and for two semesters was putting in like 35.