Law School Discussion

In this thread we commiserate about the typos we've caught just a bit too late.

10 of schools received a PS which explains how I bore my "sole" to the dean of Fordham College.  I like the image of me showing them the bottom of my foot, so this one doesn't bother me too much.

Data

• They call me Data.
    • View Profile
I still don't know if I submitted the 2 or 3 page version of my personal statement to Cornell.  After reading their website they make it very clear that they prefer 2. 

zephyr

• View Profile
10 of schools received a PS which explains how I bore my "sole" to the dean of Fordham College.  I like the image of me showing them the bottom of my foot, so this one doesn't bother me too much.

In the Middle East, showing someone your shoe is like giving them the middle finger.

BTLaw

Fortunately we're not in the Middle East  :)

That is more or less what I ended up doing anyway, so I guess it still conveys the same message.

In the Middle East, showing someone your shoe is like giving them the middle finger.