Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: In this thread we commiserate about the typos we've caught just a bit too late.  (Read 1133 times)

AspenLizzy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
10 of schools received a PS which explains how I bore my "sole" to the dean of Fordham College.  I like the image of me showing them the bottom of my foot, so this one doesn't bother me too much.

Data

• Sr. Citizen
  • They call me Data.
    • View Profile
I still don't know if I submitted the 2 or 3 page version of my personal statement to Cornell.  After reading their website they make it very clear that they prefer 2. 
Yale 2010

zephyr

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
10 of schools received a PS which explains how I bore my "sole" to the dean of Fordham College.  I like the image of me showing them the bottom of my foot, so this one doesn't bother me too much.

In the Middle East, showing someone your shoe is like giving them the middle finger.
Jim McAllister: Larry, we're not electing the f-ing Pope here. Just tell me who won. -Election

BTLaw

Fortunately we're not in the Middle East  :)

AspenLizzy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
That is more or less what I ended up doing anyway, so I guess it still conveys the same message.

In the Middle East, showing someone your shoe is like giving them the middle finger.