Law School Discussion

What motivates you ?

Vic

Re: What motivates you ?
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2004, 11:40:46 AM »
Hey Victor,

Don't beleive everything you hear.  Not that I'm saying you do, but your friend is only disclosing a part of the pic.  I dabbled in that field a bit and it's not as glamorous as some think or portray.

I'll be honest, HELL NO am I looking forward to accruing the exorbadant debt, pain-staking hours of studying, kissing ass - oops I meant networking, whatever...... as I'm sure I'll have to sell out to survive; but it's all in the name of doing right and being right!  Right.  Bonus:  Work means work.  And work sucks to a level of degree. Moroever, that's why it's called work. If one isn't born in the elite of wealth, than those have to take a route like we are to become self sufficient to a standard we deem appropriate, both intrinsically and extrasincly.

I know, personally, I don't want to prospect 80% of my time, which is why I got out.  As for your friend, sounds like he has a lot of growing to do.

Oh and to answer you q, what motivates me, I'd be lieing if I didn't mention money as one of the items!  But mostly, to make *&^% right in an un-right world.   ;D

M2

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2004, 01:36:17 PM »
Money is a big part but so is litigation... I get high from public speaking and things of the like... I can't wait to be in the court room (and I know its not like perry mason...lol but I still love it)

dsong02

• small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2004, 01:48:13 PM »
Money is a big part but so is litigation... I get high from public speaking and things of the like... I can't wait to be in the court room (and I know its not like perry mason...lol but I still love it)

try public speaking naked.  thats a high 50x greater than public speaking while dressed.

M2

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2004, 03:05:11 PM »
Should I start with 2nd ave? or maybe go straight to 5th?