Law School Discussion

Chicago just cashed my check

Chicago just cashed my check
« on: September 22, 2006, 08:54:51 AM »
Looks like another top ramen marathon for this increasingly impoverished college student.

BLAGH.

jamas

• Two-Fisted Editor
    • View Profile
Re: Chicago just cashed my check
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 09:10:04 AM »
I recommend splurging on the Nissin. The flavor packets are much better, even if the noodles still taste like wet cardboard.

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 10:31:08 AM »
I recommend splurging on the Nissin. The flavor packets are much better, even if the noodles still taste like wet cardboard.

What do you recommend: Pork, Chicken, Beef, or the unfortunately titled "Oriental" flavor?

jamas

• Two-Fisted Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 10:49:00 AM »
I think the best Nissin flavor is the green "Tonkotsu" package, which is like a garlic-y pork. Or the spicy seafood.

jd2bee

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 10:58:53 AM »
I love that Ramen has a shrimp flavor, as if it's the more exotic/luxury package :)

I think they should all be sodium flavor!

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2006, 01:52:18 PM »
I love that Ramen has a shrimp flavor, as if it's the more exotic/luxury package :)

I think they should all be sodium flavor!

I think that's a good marketing angle.

"Do you want horrible goiters growing from your neck?! OF COURSE NOT. EAT SODIUMOODLES TOP RAMEN, THE ONLY ONE GUARANTEED TO GIVE YOU 1000% of your daily sodium requirement."

Or they could mimick the Head-On campaign, and just say SODIUM SODIUM SODIUM SODIUM APPLY DIRECTLY TO YOUR MOUTH.

spud1987

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2006, 04:31:04 PM »
Ya Chicago just cashed my check too and I went complete.  They said that regular decisions wouldn't be mailed out till February 07 which seems kind of late to me. 

spud1987

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2006, 04:31:45 PM »
Oh ya and I'm broke now too.  :(

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2006, 05:58:10 PM »
I think i got a response around second week of Jan.

dusya4

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2006, 08:55:46 PM »

I think that's a good marketing angle.

"Do you want horrible goiters growing from your neck?! OF COURSE NOT. EAT SODIUMOODLES TOP RAMEN, THE ONLY ONE GUARANTEED TO GIVE YOU 1000% of your daily sodium requirement."

Or they could mimick the Head-On campaign, and just say SODIUM SODIUM SODIUM SODIUM APPLY DIRECTLY TO YOUR MOUTH.

Forget law, just pitch those slogans to all the packaged soup companies and you'll be set for life.