Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: How do I get the newer preptests online without paying $$$ ? ? ?  (Read 1105 times)

HaciM36

• Sr. Citizen
  • YUM YUM YUM
    • AOL Instant Messenger - HAC1M36
    • View Profile
How do I get the newer preptests online without paying $$$ ? ? ?
« on: September 22, 2006, 01:07:28 AM »
Im pretty new to the forums and I noticed a lot of people pass on pdf files of the newer tests. Can someone englighten me as to how to go about doing this and getting the more recent tests rather than paying a fortune for them individually online? Any special web sites or offers as well? Thanks!
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forthfrom thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

TheCanadian

• Sr. Citizen
  • :D
    • View Profile
Re: How do I get the newer preptests online without paying $$$ ? ? ?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 01:35:51 AM »
andrew will probs delete this message anyway, but try lsats4u.net and lime wire. Other than the ones you can get on lsats4u.net (and minus the f-ing blurry june 2006 exam) i can send you test #44, 30, 34, 42, 33, 35, 29, 28, 41, 39, 32.
Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

10shot

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 11:02:31 AM »
This may not be the case usually but I downloaded one from lsat4u.net and it contained a trojan downloader virus.  Just saying that you should probably be careful if you are going to use it.  Sure it has them all, but it might fry your computer and force you to reformat.
UMich class of 2012
Go Blue!

TheCanadian

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 01:52:00 PM »
holy...*&^%.
Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

HaciM36

• Sr. Citizen
  • YUM YUM YUM
    • AOL Instant Messenger - HAC1M36
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 02:03:54 PM »
Sim could you please send me those available tests then. I'm not sure how that works if you send it as a PM or what?
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forthfrom thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

englishgrey

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2006, 03:24:33 PM »
can someone post a link to lsat4u.net.  it doesn't work when i enter it into my browser.

ySKhYr

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2006, 04:42:17 PM »
it's not law4u.net either, lol

it's laws4u.net, and it's all in chinese. 
CLS '11

TheCanadian

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2006, 06:38:01 PM »
Sim could you please send me those available tests then. I'm not sure how that works if you send it as a PM or what?
pm me your e-mail and i'll e-mail them to you.

chewy06

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2006, 08:21:53 PM »
This may not be the case usually but I downloaded one from lsat4u.net and it contained a trojan downloader virus.  Just saying that you should probably be careful if you are going to use it.  Sure it has them all, but it might fry your computer and force you to reformat.

get a mac.

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2006, 08:24:32 PM »
Way to steal and begin your legal career on ethical footing.  ::)