Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSD magic at HLS  (Read 2932 times)

bass

• Sr. Citizen
  • Retired
    • View Profile
Re: LSD magic at HLS
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2006, 07:13:24 PM »
Yeah, some people are conspicuous.  Spaulding, I PM'd you.

But not me

kiyakoiya

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2006, 10:51:26 PM »
i'm in section 4, too.  i agree that it's the most awkward topic: "hey, are you on that website? oh, never mind."
panda, would it be possible for you to put those cleveland and mann exams up again?  of course i didn't get them the first time around.  it would be very lovely of you.

absy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2006, 11:46:28 AM »
I've had a little of this from time to time

practiceboy02

• Sr. Citizen
  • Still misbehaving in law school
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2006, 12:38:19 PM »
By the time school started, I had almost completely forgotten that I had 2,000 posts on this little website... hung over and procrastinating this morning, I'm realizing that maybe some people at school might "know" who I am?  Oops?????????

HippieLawChick

• Sr. Citizen
  • Current 2L
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2006, 06:58:26 PM »
I go to WI, and ended up getting my locker (and a ton of study aids) from a poster here who I met once I got here and whose hubby still refers to me as "HLC".  I also have become friends with so many people from here, but we never discuss this place anymore.  I had forgotten about it until one of my classmates reminded me.  :)

bass

• Sr. Citizen
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2006, 11:02:03 PM »
If it makes you feel better, the stalking isn't limited to HLS. I've actually gotten a "Hey, nukelaw!" from random folks in the cafeteria at BC.

1. I am not random.  I am in your section and a well known LSD poster.

2. I don't remember what I was going to say here.

LSD magic - I met someone from BC who knows Thou and knows that Thou knows me.  Okay, not magic, but I was still surprised (and a bit embarassed, in the circumstances).

bass

• Sr. Citizen
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2006, 12:42:35 PM »
If it makes you feel better, the stalking isn't limited to HLS. I've actually gotten a "Hey, nukelaw!" from random folks in the cafeteria at BC.

1. I am not random.  I am in your section and a well known LSD poster.

2. I don't remember what I was going to say here.

LSD magic - I met someone from BC who knows Thou and knows that Thou knows me.  Okay, not magic, but I was still surprised (and a bit embarassed, in the circumstances).

Embarrassed?  Oh, like "so I hear you're a member of a virtual community"?  Or, “so I hear you know Thou”?

Definitely the first.