Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Powerscore LR study guide useful?  (Read 308 times)

HaciM36

• Sr. Citizen
  • YUM YUM YUM
    • AOL Instant Messenger - HAC1M36
    • View Profile
Powerscore LR study guide useful?
« on: September 21, 2006, 11:17:10 PM »
Hey all! Can anyone say if the powerscore logical reasoning text is worth the money or gives out the same info all the other prep guides do? Also does anyone know of any prep test aides in reading comp? I seem to be struggling in that area the most right now. Thanks! ??? ??? ???
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forthfrom thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

bjump99

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Powerscore LR study guide useful?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 09:05:56 AM »
YES IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY, I have read the PR and it is worthless in comparison.

orangie

• Sr. Citizen
  • GULC '10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 09:41:19 AM »
Yes, it is really good.  I was done with a prep course before bying it, and I was hesitant as well, but I never regretted it.

JnJ

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 01:55:16 PM »
I swear by the Powerscore Bibles.  If I had relied on the Princeton Review as I had originally intended, I don't think I could have broken 170 so quickly.

HaciM36

• Sr. Citizen
  • YUM YUM YUM
    • AOL Instant Messenger - HAC1M36
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 02:10:40 PM »
THANKS ALL! yea i'm a little hesitant at the princeton review/kaplan books, im quite sure they leave out a lot of information that they would otherwise teach you if you forked over the $1200+ it cost for the course
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forthfrom thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.