Law School Discussion

LR section timing

pocketaces

LR section timing
« on: September 21, 2006, 03:05:38 AM »
i've seen a few posts related to this topic and i'm wondering if anyone is using some kind of similar method for pacing themselves on the LR section, or has any info they'd like to share. what i'm finding is that the first ten questions are pretty easy, so when i get to question #10 (checking myself every now and then until that point) i hope that my timer says 10 minutes. (if it says 11 or more i get pretty antsy)

Afterwards, i figure that i have almost 25 minutes to do 15 problems and try to get to the dreaded 17-22 section within 10 more minutes (about the 20 minute mark). that gives me 15 minutes to do 8 problems.

Any thoughts?

austin

• View Profile
Re: LR section timing
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 06:58:24 AM »
It typically takes me 9 to 10 minutes to get through the first ten, with plenty of time left to answer all of the questions.  I don't check my progress afterwards though until the very end.  Doing so in between makes me lose focus of the harder problems.  I'd rather read critically and guarantee something then rush through and misread important parts of the questions.  But that's my own technique.  Stick with your strategy if it works for you.