Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Thank you all; Tyson28  (Read 1276 times)

tyson28

Thank you all; Tyson28
« on: August 22, 2004, 12:41:26 AM »
I was not going to mention this, being a good person, I must admit my motives.

First of all, if I put any of you down, it was not my goal.  Having been lazy last semester in my Sociological construction class, I was to write a makeup paper on the Socioloical behavioral effects on 'how a technology interacts with ones personality'.  Long story short, I had other options, but I choose this one because it was the most interesting.

You all proved to be very good subjects.

To make a good argument, I had to confront the forum.  I did so purposely in a way other then my norm. This was to receive reaction.  Though not disclosing any names, I will be useing the behavioral traits of some conversations in this paper.  Thank you all again.  Who knows, I may see some of you in law school next fall? ;D

noell.sweet

Re: Thank you all; Tyson28
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2004, 12:45:53 AM »
ok?   ???

First of all, if I put any of you down, it was not my goal.  Having been lazy last semester in my Sociological construction class, I was to write a makeup paper on the Socioloical behavioral effects on 'how a technology interacts with ones personality'.  Long story short, I had other options, but I choose this one because it was the most interesting.

To make a good argument, I had to confront the forum.  I did so purposely in a way other then my norm. This was to receive reaction.  Though not disclosing any names, I will be useing the behavioral traits of some conversations in this paper.  Thank you all again.  Who knows, I may see some of you in law school next fall? ;D

KingCorleone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2004, 12:53:03 AM »

oh-key doe-key po-key

M2

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2004, 12:58:13 AM »
You my friend are an a-hole... and I hope you one day get sued for this type of activity...
 ;D

And watch out because we are all going to be lawyers!! SUCKAH!!!

But seriously...that was very unprofessional.

Casper

• Sr. Citizen
  • Casper, the friendly Ghost.
    • View Profile
    • DANY
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2004, 01:09:20 AM »
HAHAHA.  I hope u fail your stunking class.  WTF ever happened to informed consent, you stupid moron?  Huh?  They didn't teach you that in research method, you f-ing retard.

Drawing dead, serving 25 to life.

M2

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2004, 01:13:43 AM »
i say we look through all his posts (which he cant delete now...suckah!!) and find out all his contact info...and write the chair of the sociology dept a nice letter...

Victor

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2004, 01:14:38 AM »

who is this fettucine alfredo ass motherfukkah right here?

*slaps the spinwheel hat off this chumps head*

crackiswhack

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2004, 01:23:26 AM »
This idiot obviously isn't aware of the fact that it is illegal to use human subjects in any sort of experiment/study without their knowlege and usually written consent.

M2

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2004, 01:24:38 AM »
"report to moderator"  ip logged

;)

Casper

• Sr. Citizen
  • Casper, the friendly Ghost.
    • View Profile
    • DANY
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2004, 01:29:07 AM »
This idiot obviously isn't aware of the fact that it is illegal to use human subjects in any sort of experiment/study without their knowlege and usually written consent.

Duh, I dont think the jerk understands, or knows about the legality of research studies.  

IamNotM2,

If you do, I'd doubt tyson28 will have a chance at geting into any tier 2 or higher of law school.  On his application, he'll have to disclose the fact that he pulled this stunt on LSD, without asking for consent.  It's a big violation of ethical standards, which the jerk doesnt have.  Which most adcomm will look down on.  
Drawing dead, serving 25 to life.