4 (10%)
guy - yes
17 (42.5%)
Gal - No
4 (10%)
Gal - Yes
15 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Relationships - - NEW poll! Have you ever dated a loon?

Thistle

• View Profile
Re: thats right, a NEW dating poll! Guys, which wuld you prefer
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2007, 09:02:14 AM »
i'm sorry, but "cute gymnast" conjures up images of mary lou retton, whom i hate.  even more so now thats she has grunted out a dozen children and feeds them all special k or something.

and i dont want to date, i just want to be a friend with benefits

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2007, 09:04:19 AM »
i just keep picturing this one from when i was in HS

forever burnt into my imagination...   >:D

Captain

• View Profile
    • http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/5526/thumbid5.jpg
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2007, 09:47:15 AM »
Applicants needed to meet some basic criteria guys who are 25 and under must make at least $200,000 a year, and men between the ages of 26 and 30, $300,000 a year. Older than 30? The required income level jumps to $500,000.

THIS is the kid of *&^% I hate about people...

But anyway, who is making $200k plus under 25? You're 23 coming out of college, and MAYBE if you get into an analyst program on Wall Street you can make six-figures at 23-24 (if you get a good bonus), but $200k?

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2007, 05:04:40 AM »
Question:      For dating
A cute gymnast    - 13 (44.8%)
a fellow law student    - 10 (34.5%)
View    - 6 (20.7%)

->Soon

• View Profile
Re: thats right, a NEW dating poll! Have you ever dated a loon?
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2007, 05:06:28 AM »
talking to one pf my peeps, and she was saying most guys end up being crazy.

ive only dated one that i think is kinda nuts.

and you?

jillibean

• I'm the pretty one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2007, 06:54:34 AM »
All of my exes ending up being a little physco at some point. Luckily the guy I have now doesn't exhibit any of the jealous tendencies of the others.

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2007, 07:06:37 AM »
All of my exes ending up being a little physco at some point. Luckily the guy I have now doesn't exhibit any of the jealous tendencies of the others.

and did you notice they were crazy b4 you were thinking of breaking up, or only afterwards?

and based on current poll numbers, i think we can safely say that women are crazier than men...

jillibean

• I'm the pretty one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2007, 06:51:36 AM »

and did you notice they were crazy b4 you were thinking of breaking up, or only afterwards?

and based on current poll numbers, i think we can safely say that women are crazier than men...

It took me a really long time to break up with them just because of the craziness. The next time a guy tells me that he is going to kill himself if he can't be with me I'll go ahead and give him a map with all the big buildings and bridges circled.

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2007, 06:59:08 AM »

It took me a really long time to break up with them just because of the craziness. The next time a guy tells me that he is going to kill himself if he can't be with me I'll go ahead and give him a map with all the big buildings and bridges circled.

smart girl.

stay away from the whackos!

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2007, 05:32:48 AM »

smart girl.

stay away from the whackos!

you can start right here!   :D