Law School Discussion

_

h2xblive

Re: "Gal Pals"
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2006, 01:24:26 PM »
have her be more tochy feely, and do the coy thing with the eyes.

also, the hair flip can be attractive.

haha i mentioned the hair flip in my conversation w her last night.

it is also a tragedy that short skirts are no long apropos in law school, bc she has great legs!

Whoever made that rule should be severely punished!

h2xblive

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2006, 01:26:09 PM »

The question, it appears, then becomes: how do you convince a guy that it is worth risking the friendship over to see if it could develop into something more????

Ask John Elway.  He would probably know, being a god and all. ;)
:)

I would, if I were noble and worthy enough to speak to him!

You are.

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2006, 01:26:34 PM »
<sigh> she tells me they are not appropriate for law school.

i am quite concerned about not being able to wear yoga or sweatpants to class anymore. since i started ug, i have bought more sweatpants than anything else!

i asked a student at cls's asw if sweatpants were ever appropriate in class, and he replied, "Oh yeah! There's one girl that wears sweatpants all the time - we call her slutty sweatpants girl! So you can totally get away with it!"

i replied, "oh. someone already took my nickname!"

dont sweat it, we luv slutty girls.  ;D

h2xblive

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2006, 01:28:42 PM »

i am quite concerned about not being able to wear yoga or sweatpants to class anymore. since i started ug, i have bought more sweatpants than anything else!

i asked a student at cls's asw if sweatpants were ever appropriate in class, and he replied, "Oh yeah! There's one girl that wears sweatpants all the time - we call her slutty sweatpants girl! So you can totally get away with it!"

i replied, "oh."

Law school is starting to sound like high school.

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2006, 01:29:41 PM »

i replied, "oh."

Law schools is starting to sound like high school.

get used to it.  the rest of your life will be just like high school.

h2xblive

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2006, 01:37:32 PM »
i am currently gchatting w friend. she is getting desperate. and i quote:

Friend:
keep me posted
ill be here, wasting away in the library will my youth and sexual energy deteriorate simultaneously

Deming:
haha
get a vibrator
for the breaks
i assume that the library has some discreet nooks

Friend: lol yes it does
im still hoping for a p*nis
but we'll have to wait and see

Good God People she is getting desperate! Someone fly to her law school immediately!

It's her problem.  She needs to get over her, "tradition." ::)  :P

h2xblive

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2006, 01:39:55 PM »
just for any female's who are interested.  if you are moderately attractive, you can get laid any night of the week.  its that simple.  lots of guys are willing to do this with no fee for serivces rendered..

So true, but I get the feeling demingh's friend wants more than meaningless sex.

fuwaf

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2006, 01:47:17 PM »
People... about clothes in law school... I'm sure my experience isn't going to apply everywhere, but I've seen short skirts, sweatpants, sloppy shorts, jeans, suits, and everything else.  It's not that much like high school in this respect, at least not at my school.  No one cares what anyone else wears.

h2xblive

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2006, 01:51:58 PM »
I have been forwarding responses to friend via gchat:

She is concerned that the man code is coming into effect.

The problem: both guys may have interest in her. Guy A is the one she really likes. Guy B is fine, but not Guy A. Guy A and my friend had a flirtatious evening where she thought they might hook up. They did not, however, the next day, Guy A began hooking up with a 3L.

The question: Does man code dictate that Guy A has now relinquished all rights to Guy B by hooking up w/ said 3L? Is there a proper method for eliminating 3L w/o upsetting the delicate balance of a small law school social scene?

Guy code, schmuy code.  Cock-blocking happens all the time.  I don't think the "guy code" is at issue here, but rather who your friend still likes and whether or not she'd still try to date guy A.

h2xblive

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2006, 01:53:05 PM »
I will have you guys know that she initially made fun of me when i told her this is how I spend my day.

Now is she is eagerly eliciting responses:

She wants to know how to fix the problem that she is only a gal pal or a hookup. Responses?

If she can't figure this out herself, she shouldn't be in law school.  :D