Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Schools that DO NOT require LSAT????  (Read 28776 times)

WitterUin4

• Sr. Citizen
  • How I thought of ad comms
    • View Profile
    • My blog
Re: Schools that DO NOT require LSAT????
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2004, 12:36:38 PM »
[
No. How many suburban housewives talk about the things DOWNY talks about? You actually ARE a suburban housewife, so I'll let you field this one.

HTH
DOWNY

I am suburban. I'm not a housewife. It would be fun to be a housewife for a while, I think, but instead I am an editor at a newspaper and I work 65+ hours/week.  So I don't feel qualified to speak on behalf of suburban housewives and, in fact, I don't know any unless you count the ones I pass in the halls of my daughter's Montessori who are dropping their kids off for p/t preschool while they go to the gym and drink lattes. Think of how much time you'd have to drink and do drugs and post on LSD if you actually WERE a suburban housewife, DOWNY.  Or house-husband. If you troll for some rich, divorced MILF, you might actually be able to make it happen. 

As an aside, my husband has become a big DOWNY fan. I forwarded him links to some of your posts and he thinks you're funny.  And so do I. So maybe you'd better step it up, cuz if people from the suburbs in Idaho aren't offended by your stuff, it's possible you're losing your edge. (Ok, so I know I'm totally asking to be abused here, but I can take it...)
I'm at 1L at CU Boulder

DOWNY

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2004, 10:03:38 PM »
[
No. How many suburban housewives talk about the things DOWNY talks about? You actually ARE a suburban housewife, so I'll let you field this one.

HTH
DOWNY

I am suburban. I'm not a housewife. It would be fun to be a housewife for a while, I think, but instead I am an editor at a newspaper and I work 65+ hours/week.  So I don't feel qualified to speak on behalf of suburban housewives and, in fact, I don't know any unless you count the ones I pass in the halls of my daughter's Montessori who are dropping their kids off for p/t preschool while they go to the gym and drink lattes. Think of how much time you'd have to drink and do drugs and post on LSD if you actually WERE a suburban housewife, DOWNY.  Or house-husband. If you troll for some rich, divorced MILF, you might actually be able to make it happen. 

As an aside, my husband has become a big DOWNY fan. I forwarded him links to some of your posts and he thinks you're funny.  And so do I. So maybe you'd better step it up, cuz if people from the suburbs in Idaho aren't offended by your stuff, it's possible you're losing your edge. (Ok, so I know I'm totally asking to be abused here, but I can take it...)

That's a good idea. ATTN DIVORCED MILFS: Who wants to support DOWNY's drinking habits for the next several years? I'm taking applications.

Also, I don't need to "step it up." My goal is not to have "an edge" and offend people in Idaho. I just post thingss I like. DOWNY is unaffected by other people. That's cool your husband is a DOWNY fan though.

IDAHO IS A FESTERING T.T.T. STATE.
HTH

WitterUin4

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2004, 12:28:08 AM »
My favorite DOWNY moment was the worst thing you'd ever done, just so you know.  And, hey, why is Idaho a TTT? I'm not saying it is. I'm not saying it isn't. I just want to know on what basis you're making your claim, that's all. And now my husband is calling everything a TTT. He's not even going to law school, so I think there's something not right about that. 
I'm at 1L at CU Boulder

DOWNY

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2004, 02:02:48 AM »
My favorite DOWNY moment was the worst thing you'd ever done, just so you know.  And, hey, why is Idaho a third tier toilet? I'm not saying it is. I'm not saying it isn't. I just want to know on what basis you're making your claim, that's all.

Since when have I ever had a basis for anything I say? Idaho is a third tier toilet because DOWNY says it is.

And now my husband is calling everything a third tier toilet. He's not even going to law school, so I think there's something not right about that. 

heh-heh-heh. That is awesome. I too have started calling non-law school related things T.T.T. Now when I flip someone off or yell at them while driving I have an urge to add "hope that helps."

HTH

lexylit

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2004, 02:25:40 AM »
And now my husband is calling everything a third tier toilet. He's not even going to law school, so I think there's something not right about that. 

omg, comment of the day.

i ALWAYS want to say hth but so far i've refrained

WitterUin4

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2004, 02:27:07 AM »
My favorite DOWNY moment was the worst thing you'd ever done, just so you know.  And, hey, why is Idaho a third tier toilet? I'm not saying it is. I'm not saying it isn't. I just want to know on what basis you're making your claim, that's all.

Since when have I ever had a basis for anything I say? Idaho is a third tier toilet because DOWNY says it is.

heh-heh-heh. That is awesome. I too have started calling non-law school related things T.T.T. Now when I flip someone off or yell at them while driving I have an urge to add "hope that helps."

HTH

So if the 3rd tier is the toilet, what's the 4th tier?
I'm at 1L at CU Boulder

WitterUin4

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2004, 02:57:15 AM »

i ALWAYS want to say hth but so far i've refrained

So I wonder if you DID say HTH in real conversation what the proper inflection/facial expression would be?  Would you play it straight, totally poker-faced, or would you add the twist of a little fake half-smile to punctuate it?

Hmmmmm. I've been at work too long tonight.
I'm at 1L at CU Boulder

DOWNY

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2004, 03:15:46 AM »

HTH

answer is here: http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,14671.msg222500.html#msg222500
So if the 3rd tier is the toilet, what's the 4th tier?

SuperMoni

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2004, 11:46:30 PM »
I can't believe you google bombed TTT Cooley!!
f-ing hilarious!

all-american-boy

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2006, 10:50:39 PM »