Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Schools that DO NOT require LSAT????  (Read 28936 times)

DOWNY

Re: Schools that DO NOT require LSAT????
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2004, 01:51:26 AM »
We only take B.A.C. scores.

lp4law

• Sr. Citizen
  • super genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2004, 09:49:57 PM »
All I wanna know is who's the cute readhead?

http://peoplescollegeoflaw.edu/

This place cracks me up.

Thanks and Gig 'Em,
Jason
"What we do in life...echoes in eternity." -- Gladiator

Chelsea

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2004, 08:16:57 PM »
Check this out to learn more about non ABA law school in California:

http://pacwestcollege.tripod.com/

DOWNY

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2004, 03:07:28 PM »
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on your illiteracy issues and respond to your post despite its incoherence.

I have not graduated from law school; I am currently a 1L.

And I don't think the school lowered "there" standards.

HTH
DOWNY

DOWNY

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2004, 06:59:49 AM »
I see you deleted your post to spare yourself from the emotional abuse I was about to cripple you with. Well, that's fine. I am drunk, and I also forgot your name. Notwithstanding those factors, always remember that you are a loser-fucker and will never be as good as me. Loser.

WitterUin4

• Sr. Citizen
  • How I thought of ad comms
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2004, 04:58:09 PM »
I see you deleted your post to spare yourself from the emotional abuse I was about to cripple you with. Well, that's fine. I am drunk, and I also forgot your name. Notwithstanding those factors, always remember that you are a loser-fucker and will never be as good as me. Loser.
How can you be drunk at 6:59 a.m??  (Which is what time it says you posted) Holy *&^%! I'm all freaked out over "1L" and here you are, drunk (a lot) and posting on LSD (a lot). Multiple choice.
A) Law school is really easy
B) DOWNY is really smart
C) DOWNY is really at Cooley
D) DOWNY is really a suburban housewife with too much time on her hands.
I'm at 1L at CU Boulder

TheDecline

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2004, 05:01:25 PM »
Never underestimate DOWNY.

WitterUin4

• Sr. Citizen
  • How I thought of ad comms
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2004, 05:15:05 PM »
Never underestimate DOWNY.
Hey, I have an option for that. It's "B".
I'm at 1L at CU Boulder

lexylitstinks

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2004, 07:34:59 PM »
OLD people should go to schools that require no LSAT score.  They don't have enough brain cells as is1

DOWNY

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2004, 11:18:55 PM »
How can you be drunk at 6:59 a.m??  (Which is what time it says you posted) Holy sh*t! I'm all freaked out over "1L" and here you are, drunk (a lot) and posting on LSD (a lot). Multiple choice.
A) Law school is really easy
B) DOWNY is really smart
C) DOWNY is really at Cooley
D) DOWNY is really a suburban housewife with too much time on her hands.

Alright, let me break it down for you. Every Thurs. and most Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (no class Monday until 2) DOWNY goes to the bar. Thursday is bar review and the other nights are regular drinking night. Now, bars close at 2 am, at the latest. Some will close at 1, and if traffic is slow, earlier. So, to remedy this, I buy lots of alcohol and leave it at my place. That way, after the bar closes, DOWNY and a couple friends will go to my place and continue drinking, watch a movie, get high, etc. It is at this point that I will post on LSD.com. Usually, a few hours at the bar followed by a few hours of drinking and smoking weed is more than enough to leave me drunk at 7 am. Let me tell you a story: my pledge semester in undergrad was an experiment in time allocation. My fraternity was getting me screwed up nearly constantly. At this time a friend and I had also taken over the honorable task of supplying mushrooms to the dorms on south campus. Trafficking in drugs naturally causes you to get screwed up all the time. The barometer for when to go to sleep is when the sun comes up and/or birds start chirping. If you're tired when you wake up you simply do somes lines and you have more energy than people who got the requisite 8 hours.

Now, to address your specific concerns:

A. Law school is really easy.

Yes and no. It is a lot of work, but the work is not necessarily hard. MIT neuro-scientists impress me; law school is just an exercise in work ethic and time allocation.

B. DOWNY is really smart.

Yes and no. DOWNY is smart enough to get into a decent t.t.t. and he is has in the past been smart enough to have a high gpa/get into Phi Beta Kappa, etc. No, because if DOWNY didn't get wasted 4 days a week he could probably take over the world. You fuckers better PRAY that DOWNY never gets bored of drinking.

C. DOWNY is really at Cooley.

No.

D. DOWNY is really a suburban housewife with too much time on her hands.

No. How many suburban housewives talk about the things DOWNY talks about? You actually ARE a suburban housewife, so I'll let you field this one.

HTH
DOWNY