Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Application Preview  (Read 274 times)

jarhead

• Sr. Citizen
  • "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
Application Preview
« on: September 10, 2006, 08:02:12 PM »
anyone submitted an application yet? there is a new feature that automatically converts everything to PDF (which i think is awesome) and allows you to preview before you send? my buddy who applied last year said they didn't have it available and that once you attached things you couldn't see them and had no way to verify that it looked the way you intended it to....my resume is formatted perfectly...and i already caught myself almost send a personal statement directed toward one school to a different school...just wondering if anyone else found this helpful
...man, you was who you was before you got here

spud1987

Re: Application Preview
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 08:38:57 PM »
anyone submitted an application yet? there is a new feature that automatically converts everything to PDF (which i think is awesome) and allows you to preview before you send? my buddy who applied last year said they didn't have it available and that once you attached things you couldn't see them and had no way to verify that it looked the way you intended it to....my resume is formatted perfectly...and i already caught myself almost send a personal statement directed toward one school to a different school...just wondering if anyone else found this helpful

I found it very helpful.  It wasn't as big of a deal for me because I just have one ps I'm using for most my schools.  It's nice to make sure my resume looks right though.  It also saves time from converting everything to PDF.  It's actually something that LSAC got right (that's about it though).

Groundhog

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 09:26:35 PM »
Sounds good, but web services appear to still be down...grr...

spud1987

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 09:33:04 PM »
Sounds good, but web services appear to still be down...grr...

Mine are up.  In fact, I just submitted two apps.  It's so weird to think all of this prep from the past few months comes down to one click on the "submit" button. 

spud1987

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2006, 09:38:13 PM »

Mine are up.  In fact, I just submitted two apps.  It's so weird to think all of this prep from the past few months comes down to one click on the "submit" button. 

Rather anticlimactic isn't it?

Haha, ya it's a bit of a let down actually.  Now we just get to wait a few months.