Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I cant chill with girls who drink anymore  (Read 2851 times)

Victor

I cant chill with girls who drink anymore
« on: August 21, 2004, 08:40:50 AM »
So this was early morning, I figured I'd stop by a small trendy cafe and buy some french toast. They make them just how i like it. Soft, fluffy, and made with love. The waitress asked me if I wanted sausage with that . . . I was like naw chill.

So my mouth was salivating . . . ready to dive in that french toast. So my meal was ready and before I can take my first bite . . this old lady comes at me and tells me to get up. I'm like huh . . what? She says im sitting in her favorite seat. And she said something about tradition. I think a relative of hers owns the place. This lady looks like Sophia from Golden Girls so I decided to be a gentleman . . .I was like "Yo I dunno about all that . . . I was here first." So I start choppin down on my French Toast breakfast and I look up and there she is . . . . . she's standing waiting in front of me while I eat. I burst out laughing . . . I couldnt help myself.

So later that day, I was walking with this chick by the promenade and she was telling me about the party we're about to go to. She sound like she had her head together. She plans on going to Columbia or NYU law school. She was very stiff though. She came off as a very serious type of person to me. She was telling me how she converted to vegan, and I was like I'm semi-vegan. So we had a lot to talk about. We talked about a lot of stuff like gentrification to what she looks for in a man and stuff while the sun was setting. We started talking about the party, and I told her I dont drink, and she was like it's ok its not that kind of party. So I was like damn . . . this chick got it going on. He breath smelled like fresh happy stawberries. Like she just ate some exotic orchids or something.

So I followed her to the party at Brooklyn Heights. I was just chillin at this party right . . . and the DJ started playing some Beastie Boys and Gangstarr . . . I was like "Awww yeah!!!" I was a little worried because I thought the DJ was going to play some paprika music. And Victor aint having that.

Anyway, I was just maxing out and whatever and all of a sudden this same girl I was chilling with started chugging back some beers . . . one after the other. She started to wil' out. This wasnt the same gentle soul I was sharing stories with by the promenade. Its like she transformed to the Ultimate Warrior or something. We were at the backyard and I was like ok maybe it's time for me to leave. And then out of nowhere this same girl I was chillin with went up and kicked this dude off a hammock for no reason. The whole crowd was laughing, I'm the only one who thought that was foul. Dude kept falling trying to get up and the crowd laughed more.

I took the subway home and decided I'm not chillin with girls who drink anymore. I hope she doesnt bother calling me.

JohnB.

• View Profile
Re: I cant chill with girls who drink anymore
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2004, 08:19:21 PM »
Everyone deserves a second chance. She was probably just stressed out.

Duner

• MSN Messenger - jkorduner@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LSUConnMan
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jkorduner
    • View Profile
    • Duner's LSU Law Blog
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2004, 10:21:42 PM »
Man that sounds like my kind of woman!!!!!!!!!! awesome! if i wasn't married, i'd ask you for her number.

akwolf

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2004, 12:50:29 AM »
Yeh, well, some of them drink. You take the good with the bad. She doesn't have to know where you live.

NYKnicks

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2004, 12:51:18 AM »
That doesn't sound too bad, she sounds like a lot of fun actually.

Victor

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2004, 01:38:34 AM »
Victor...as a fellow NYCer...i say "good luck".

You wont find any women here that dont drink... or any people for that matter.

I have no desire to drink alcohol (as a drug it doesn't appeal to me)...but I still drink it because EVERYONE does... And no this isn't a peer pressure thing... this is a

Sexy Lady: "Hey m2 lets go out drinking"
M2: No i dont like drinking
Sexy Lady: oh ok...too bad cuz i get really HOT and love to take off all my clothes when i drink
M2: DOH!!

Lesson learned.

Yeah . . . I know what you mean.

I think drinking is a prerequisite for law schools.

But c'mon, literally kicking a person off of a hammock? She was a completely out of line.

While we were at the promenade, we were talking about some deep philosophical *&^% like Ghandi, Hobbes and saffron. Maybe the drinking scene is something I have to deal with but I just dont want to know her anymore.

akwolf

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2004, 01:45:59 AM »
Then don't know her anymore. The world is full of women worth knowing.

swifty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Sucks
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2004, 05:11:11 AM »
Victor,

You need to start drinking...had you been slamming down cold ones, you would have wound up in bed the next morning...however, I would think her strawberry breath would have disappeared by then.   
And the sign said "Long-haired freaky people need not apply" So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why. He said "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do.  So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me workin' for you!"Sign, sign, everywhere a sign..

Matthew_24_24

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2004, 05:21:11 AM »
Lol, Victor you'd love my g/f from the sounds of it. 

The funny part is i'm always trying to get my g/f to drink.  And to be wild.  No go...she is too busy being mature and stuff.  It sux.  She even gives me a hard time when I swear at someone who cuts me off.  I can get her to drink 2 margaritas at a classy restaurant if im lucky.  Bleh.

That chick sounds awesome, lol

Matt

akwolf

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2004, 05:39:19 AM »
Let the other guys have the drunk women. You can remain sober and bone all the sober womem you want. The drunks are not worth the hassle. Well, the drunk ones are easy to get. Typically, you have to work a little more to get the sober, smart, women. Still, some of the sober ones are great in bed, but it's rare (frustration from not drinking builds up and they need some release -- give it to them).