Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Powerscore Toronto...Testmasters?  (Read 1828 times)

cowtown

• View Profile
Powerscore Toronto...Testmasters?
« on: September 07, 2006, 10:29:04 PM »
Hi, I'm currently registered in the full length Powerscore course starting Oct. 4 in Toronto, but I've been hearing negative things about Andrea, Powerscore's instructor. I know Powerscore has recieved complaints about Andrea but I don't know if they are doing anything about it and she will probably be teaching my class. Has anyone here taken Powerscore with Andrea? Do you know anything about Testmasters and who the Testmasters instructor is in Toronto? Not sure if I should drop out of POwerscore's course...don't really want to but want an actually GOOD teacher. Any ideas?

thestradgirl

• LSD Obsessed
  • where dreams you dare to dream really do come true
    • MSN Messenger - hanui@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - thestradgirl
    • View Profile
Re: Powerscore Toronto...Testmasters?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 01:32:12 PM »
I hope this message finds cowtown in timely fashion..
I just did a Powerscore weekend course in Toronto, with the said instructor. I thought she and the course were quite helpful, actually.
I have no experience with either Testmasters material or their prep courses, so I can't offer an opinion on that - but I've been to the Princeton Review month-long course but ran away from it and instead signed up for Powerscore, a decision I think I was very smart to make. One definite truth is Powerscore's superiority of instruction & study materials, and even with a less-than-perfect instructor, I think there is much to benefit from a Powerscore course; after all, instructors are required to follow a regimen, and as long as the material is covered un-haphazardly, which was certainly done in my weekend course, I'd say it's your money's worth. Also, the instructor is quite approachable and very willing to help, which is great.

My two cents.
this guy
------------------------------
I say that good painters imitated nature; but that bad ones vomited it.

Miguel de Cervantes (1547-1616)