Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: How early is too early? Use LSACD on the web? Admission chances?  (Read 1340 times)

cr008k

• View Profile
    • Email
What is the earliest that I can apply? I have called the schools and they say October, late October, around there.  If I get it in too early will that be bad? If I apply via LSACD and submit my apps as early as allowed (Sept. 8 I called) will the schools get it right away or will they not pull it off the LSAC database until later? Will they check the LSAC database as soon as they start accepting aps?
I want to get in as early as possible, I am stressing so much.  What are my admission chances to USC and UCLA with a 3.33 from a university in the top 35, and a 168 LSAT? Will being from NY help or hurt when applying to Cali?

foxnewssucks

Re: How early is too early? Use LSACD on the web? Admission chances?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2004, 03:13:09 PM »
i think you need to chill.  Just call the specfic schools or look online to find out when they start accepting aps and send them on that day if you wish.  You have a 39% chance at USC and 17% chance at UCLA.

lexylit

Re: How early is too early? Use LSACD on the web? Admission chances?
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2004, 06:14:34 PM »
Will being from NY help or hurt when applying to Cali?

certainly won't hurt you. evvvveryone in california applies to ucla b/c it's cheap in-state, so the %age might look tougher than it is for you. if youre applying from e.g. columbia or cornell, that'll help...