• i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
Re: List your 2 most coveted schools
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2006, 11:54:03 AM »
lol

paigeroo

« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2006, 10:45:08 AM »
Yallllleeeee accept me please!  I'll do your dishes, fold your laundry, and be your best friend.  ;D

stephygator

• I don't use the word "hero" very often...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2006, 10:31:09 PM »
I'd say Vandy and then Vandy. So when all of you Yale/Harvard types get into Vandy, please let them know in a timely fashion you won't be coming so I can have your spot :)

« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2006, 10:33:48 PM »
Yallllleeeee accept me please!  I'll do your dishes, fold your laundry, and be your best friend.  ;D

It is going to take a lot more than this for you, "ton of interesting soft factors" or not.

« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2006, 10:53:19 PM »
UGA and Arizona

Ideally, one will accept me and one will reject me so I don't have to choose

Ravynous Elegance

• aw the baby bunt! too bad he got big.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2006, 08:03:25 AM »
Vandy and Fordham. If I don't get in... I don't even want to think about that...

Brito

• AOL Instant Messenger - ViolaLovesMusic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2006, 10:29:31 PM »
We all know that there are a lot of law school rankings out there. But what is your own personal preference? Where would you like to go if you got accepted, and under what conditions. Here is a list of my two most wanted schools:

1) Columbia + Hamilton Scholarship. For me this combination would beat any law school in the country, even Yale and Harvard. Top 5 school for free is basically the best outcome that I could imagine.
2) Michigan + Darrow Scholarship. Once again, going to a top ten law school for free beats Yale and Harvard for me.

1.  Virginia + a nice amount of money

2.  Chicago + some money

Though I agree that Columbia + Hamilton is absolutely the best thing anyone could get, whether they realize it or not.  I wouldn't think twice about taking that over Yale.

Hank Rearden

• Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2006, 10:38:09 PM »
We all know that there are a lot of law school rankings out there. But what is your own personal preference? Where would you like to go if you got accepted, and under what conditions. Here is a list of my two most wanted schools:

1) Columbia + Hamilton Scholarship. For me this combination would beat any law school in the country, even Yale and Harvard. Top 5 school for free is basically the best outcome that I could imagine.
2) Michigan + Darrow Scholarship. Once again, going to a top ten law school for free beats Yale and Harvard for me.

2.  Chicago + some money

Though I agree that Columbia + Hamilton is absolutely the best thing anyone could get, whether they realize it or not.  I wouldn't think twice about taking that over Yale.

No Harvard?  You want to leave our club?

:(

Brito

• AOL Instant Messenger - ViolaLovesMusic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2006, 10:40:02 PM »

2.  Chicago + some money

No Harvard?  You want to leave our club?

:(

Harvard is #3.  I just want to show the love to UVa and UChi.

I like Michigan, too.  I just applied!

EDIT:  I love you, Michigan.