Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: When can I send in my applications?  (Read 1631 times)

shanrocks

• View Profile
When can I send in my applications?
« on: August 20, 2004, 09:48:40 AM »
Is there any andvantage to sending in your applications at the beginning of October before you receive your LSAT score?  I am taking it October 2 and will receive the results on October 25 via email.  Should I just wait until the results or received or send them in beforehand?

Any opinions?

ginthailand

• I'll take the case...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: When can I send in my applications?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2004, 12:21:20 PM »
This is a good question, as I was wondering the same thing.  My transcripts and LORs have already been received by LSDAS, but I'm not taking the LSAT until October 2nd.  I figured I'd complete all the applications now using the LSACD, then send them the moment my LSAT score was posted.  After all, without the LSAT score, you're likely to receive a form letter from the school stating that any admission decision will be postponed until they can verify your score.
"If there is any fixed star in our constitutional constellation, it is that no official, high or petty, can prescribe what shall be orthodox in politics, nationalism, religion, or other matters of opinion or force citizens to confess by word or act their faith therein." - Justice Robert Jackson